GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
I cannot access the 3rd choice regarding questions following Holly and Lexxi's kiss in the boat pool. (I wouldn't mind including Holly) It's still red. Does someone have an idea ?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Now is this became a one girl story..??
Bcoz after a choice from Chapter 4, I didn’t get many options in chapter 5.
I also looked the walkthrough.

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
It's a game, nothing but a game, and more and more people want to play it. So why should the game designer (s) make it easier for players to decide for themselves what path they should take? Already, those who have decided to follow the Cece route have certainly noticed that until the last second the MC has the possibility to switch back to the Steph route.

I have played all routes : Steph, Kira/Robin, Cece, Linda and Lexxi (+Holly ?). Indeed, the game is so immersive that every time I reached the end of a route and started a new one, I had a hard time. I felt like I was cheating on my heroine from the previous route. But it's in these moments that you have to take a step back and tell yourself that it's not IRL, it's just a Fu***ng fantastic game.

Jun 10, 2020
It's a game, nothing but a game, and more and more people want to play it. So why should the game designer (s) make it easier for players to decide for themselves what path they should take? Already, those who have decided to follow the Cece route have certainly noticed that until the last second the MC has the possibility to switch back to the Steph route.

I have played all routes : Steph, Kira/Robin, Cece, Linda and Lexxi (+Holly ?). Indeed, the game is so immersive that every time I reached the end of a route and started a new one, I had a hard time. I felt like I was cheating on my heroine from the previous route. But it's in these moments that you have to take a step back and tell yourself that it's not IRL, it's just a Fu***ng fantastic game.
So true, and the game is so good that I can't move on past Lexi's route... I'm just glad I did Cece first so I can keep going from where I left off.

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
What do you need to do to get this option?
I forgave to look at the wall when speaking with Holly.

You'll have to speak to her (Head) 2 times, look at her breasts 3 times, look at her ass, look at her hair, look at the wall and finish with the tatoo

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
For the ones that needed, I have made saves of each route at each end of chapters.
So I am ready for chapter 6 in all cases.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"I am teaching those born with a mental disability." "You're not going to give me all kinds of crap about it not being a real job?"

What? What kind of evil fucker would do that? Probably the same kind of person who tortures pets.

Jun 10, 2020
"I am teaching those born with a mental disability." "You're not going to give me all kinds of crap about it not being a real job?"

What? What kind of evil fucker would do that? Probably the same kind of person who tortures pets.
It's Hollywood.. they are shallow out there maybe?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ouch, the dev introduced a hot sister with incest off the table. Well shit, that's lame.

Eh. I'm a little miffed that this update isn't worth it if you arent on Lexi or Steph's path. I wish I'd waited. I was looking forward to seeing how each path progressed, but the dev simply cut every path except lexi - non romance path with possible steph side content or lexi - romance path (both are almost identical) by having everyone but those characters leave the game for a chapter. Set the game up for multiple endings with the lexi chapter, then condensed it back again, meaning we'll once again have to spend forever skipping content we've already seen again to see every route next chapter. Dev needs to implement some faster way to skip past stuff that is the default for every route, if you're going to have this many different routes with so much shared content, but require people to play from the start and pay attention to not miss small details that make you miss options.

Last edited:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Ouch, the dev introduced a hot sister with incest off the table. Well shit, that's lame.

[...]

Set the game up for multiple endings with the lexi chapter, then condensed it back again, meaning we'll once again have to spend forever skipping content we've already seen again to see every route next chapter.
So is prohibited for a male MC to have a good looking sister in a non-incest game? :D

Not sure about the "skipping content". In Ch5, no matter in what route you are, the MC will stay behind to meet his father. And at the end of Ch5, he went back home, leaving Lexi, Holly and Steph behind. In Ch6 will spend time with Cece, Linda, Kira and Robin. No need to replay anything. The dev hasn't say anything about doing again the split he did in Ch4, which was more of a thing about not letting the players wait too long for an update.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So is prohibited for a male MC to have a good looking sister in a non-incest game? :D

Not sure about the "skipping content". In Ch5, no matter in what route you are, the MC will stay behind to meet his father. And at the end of Ch5, he went back home, leaving Lexi, Holly and Steph behind. In Ch6 will spend time with Cece, Linda, Kira and Robin. No need to replay anything. The dev hasn't say anything about doing again the split he did in Ch4, which was more of a thing about not letting the players wait too long for an update.
That's my point. All of chapter 5 is basically the same, so you'll have to skip the content you've already seen to get to chapter 6 for the other 4-5 routes. I mean he even reskins whatever character route you picked for the single render of the girl on the bed with her legs up in the air, and her on your back as you jumped in the pool. I started the Lexi romance route and said fuck it and quit because it was almost identical to the rest of the routes with a few minor changes. Wasn't worth the effort holding the skip button for so long, just to read a new sentence here and there. I get that there was probably a threesome at the end of the lexi route this chapter, but I still didn't feel like it was worth the effort to get to it after having already played the cece route (lexi non-romance) of this chapter.

Chapter 4 was great at how you got decent variations depending on the route you're on. Chapter 5 was just meh and not worth anything but a quick run through, and you really got nothing if you didn't focus on Lexi in this update. If chapter 4 isn't the new standard, I really don't see any reason to bother with more than 1 route unless you want to hold the ctrl button down for two hours just to see a couple sex scenes. That's why he needs an easier way to skip all this overlapping content; at the very least, all of chapter 1 - 3 is unnecessary for more than one playthrough, especially considering you can see everything in one playthrough that the game has to offer in those chapters. The only reason to replay after that is so you can max points for each route, which shouldn't be a thing.

Last edited:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I started the Lexi romance route and said fuck it and quit because it was almost identical to the rest of the routes with a few minor changes.
Oh, I see now. I totally misunderstood your post. But to be fair, this is not a harem game. You're supposed to pick a route. Only one. I'm following 8 routes myself, one for each girl and some combinations. Then I've played Ch5 8 times. But that's on me, not on the game's design. I'm just bad at choosing only one LI :p.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes