AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Here is my unofficial android port:

Leap Of Faith [apk] [Ch. 4][compressed]
You can reach me at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 842967
View attachment 842969
View attachment 842970
View attachment 842971
Here is my unofficial android port:

Leap Of Faith [apk] [Ch. 4][compressed]
You can reach me at

View attachment 842967
View attachment 842969
View attachment 842970
View attachment 842971
Any update brother? I checked your website

But the game is not there

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
it is a story in real life :cry:, so let the man live it irl explain it to all of us
View attachment 3706533
these are the places to start reading all dialogues to know what really happening
unless ofc you just want to know her mental illness which as described by our friend K.T.L. thanks to him.
Something you might like, friend, there's even a stunt double for Cece. ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/granny-sex-love-demo-pphilosophy.212649/

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
OMG, what do you understand from what Holly told you cause you betray her and go to the Beauty lies within and Break Holly's Heart, Heartbreaker. :unsure::WeSmart::devilish:
Roooow! What a little rascal we have here, eh?
I'm not betraying anyone, my dear Kaz. It's a no no no. I have a lot of love to give and simply a big, expandable heart. If you like, it's like my house. If one day there are more guests than rooms, I don't reduce the size of the rooms to build more, I add an extra floor. And if you give a lot of love, the love you receive in return adds a floor to your heart, which doesn't cost you anything, unlike contractors. Apart from the designer handbags, the hundreds of stilettos and various shoes to go with the handbags, the 50M² of dressing room filled with dresses, skirts, blouses and other accessories to go with the shoes, the... :unsure: Okay, Well, one second thought here. But in conclusion, love is even more universal than music and should never be limited. How else would I populate my harem, huh? :giggle:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Roooow! What a little rascal we have here, eh?
I'm not betraying anyone, my dear Kaz. It's a no no no. I have a lot of love to give and simply a big, expandable heart. If you like, it's like my house. If one day there are more guests than rooms, I don't reduce the size of the rooms to build more, I add an extra floor. And if you give a lot of love, the love you receive in return adds a floor to your heart, which doesn't cost you anything, unlike contractors. Apart from the designer handbags, the hundreds of stilettos and various shoes to go with the handbags, the 50M² of dressing room filled with dresses, skirts, blouses and other accessories to go with the shoes, the... :unsure: Okay, Well, one second thought here. But in conclusion, love is even more universal than music and should never be limited. How else would I populate my harem, huh? :giggle:
Deff you are right, What a little rascal we have here, eh? :devilish: :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Romeu, how do you feel knowing that there are people using this beautiful statue as a milk vacuum cleaner?
bee6de7db5af3d86a6120693d85ba53df7b04a48dca9ad5dc607e39f366f876f.png

I think I'm going to buy one too, I love that girl so much, my LADY OF THE NIGHT! :devilish:
Don't be offended I know you like to share...
cream-hose.gif sploosh-cooldown.gif

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
can someone list all the endings for me
Cece (pregnant)
Cece (not pregnant)
Linda
Steph
Kira solo
Robin solo
Kira & Robin (Robin is pregnant)
Kira & Robin (Robin is not pregnant)
Lexi
Lexi & Holly
Holly

The list above is the main one for the MC side
The rest is combinations of some mentioned endings for Chris (you can set him up with Linda, Robin or Holly) and who was left alone depending on this combo and MC LI choice.

endings.png

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I am so confused about this "find a way to contact Lexi" thing. I have found conflicting information about this photo or that photo of Lexi, if it has to be with Chris or not, when and where to look at the photo, etc.
You mention your walkthrough with pictures to illustrate all of this, but the only walkthrough made by Zoey Raven that I can find is an older one (covers up through chapter 5) that doesn't even have any pictures in the document.
So I suppose that the question I should be asking is "where can I find this walkthrough so I can stop using up so much time with no success in this matter?"
In any case, I want to thank you Zoey Raven for this guide which I hope to find soon, and I also appreciate your additional guides and efforts in assisting this community.
Both of them can. If the player doesn't contact Lexi, Chris does it for you. Quick search for me pulled Zoey Raven's wt that covered up to Ch.05, and the one I found did have pictures. It can be found under Ch.02.
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-v1-0-3-driftygames.48734/post-3502582
There is also a fan-made wt found on the OP. It covers the entire game, but without pictures.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am so confused about this "find a way to contact Lexi" thing. I have found conflicting information about this photo or that photo of Lexi, if it has to be with Chris or not, when and where to look at the photo, etc.
You mention your walkthrough with pictures to illustrate all of this, but the only walkthrough made by Zoey Raven that I can find is an older one (covers up through chapter 5) that doesn't even have any pictures in the document.
So I suppose that the question I should be asking is "where can I find this walkthrough so I can stop using up so much time with no success in this matter?"
In any case, I want to thank you Zoey Raven for this guide which I hope to find soon, and I also appreciate your additional guides and efforts in assisting this community.
EDIT:
Oh, wait! I didn't see it before, but there is an entry for Lexi on the phone in Chat. Does that mean that I will be able to contact Lexi when it is required to fulfill the task? When I played through this part before, it failed the task, but I don't remember if I saw a Chat entry for Lexi at that time. And I don't think I did anything different this time (but I could be wrong).
The entry is there, but I can't send a text. This is right after I opened the Nuke app and viewed all of the newly added accounts, and the task to find contact for Lexi popped up.
To contact Lexi...

1719205675031.png
Next
1719205707820.png

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Both of them can. If the player doesn't contact Lexi, Chris does it for you. Quick search for me pulled Zoey Raven's wt that covered up to Ch.05, and the one I found did have pictures. It can be found under Ch.02.
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-v1-0-3-driftygames.48734/post-3502582
There is also a fan-made wt found on the OP. It covers the entire game, but without pictures.
TGafy thank you for your prompt response.
I already had both of those walkthrough documents. The interesting thing about the Zoey Raven doc is that when I opened it after downloading, I could see no pictures in it, and I couldn't find any text regarding the task except for:
•Task – Contact Lexi (Find a way to contact Lexi before 18:00 tomorrow.)
on page 6 of the document.
No screenshots or images.
Anyway, I already figured out how to get this done earlier today. Actually, I think the Lexi contact had been accomplished on my first attempts, but I think that I did not catch the notices in the game about opening Nuke to enable the contact. I can not confirm this for certain because I have overwritten all of the saves from those sessions.
Back to the interesting fact that there were no images in the WT doc... after seeing your post here TGafy I opened the WT doc again, now it is displaying the images!
It must have been a glitch on my PC that Adobe reader did not open the images when the doc was loaded. I don't recall specifically having such a problem on my PC before now, but it is Windows after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy
4.80 star(s) 564 Votes