Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hmmm something i should missed. i dont even remember she was in car. but i was on Cece path:cry:
That's why you don't remember it, you were on the Cece path.

*edit* I should have known Elhemeer would have already answered. Serves me right for not scrolling down first. Now I look like a punk for answering an already answered question. :p

Oh well. did it to myself I guess.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
That's why you don't remember it, you were on the Cece path.

*edit* I should have known Elhemeer would have already answered. Serves me right for not scrolling down first. Now I look like a punk for answering an already answered question. :p

Oh well. did it to myself I guess.
still thank you
OK, you knew the Bus case now, IMO only, Lexi is the 2nd best route to play BUT you may play Steph route 1st cause she has the best funny scene ever in the game to lighten up the emotions a little. :whistle::giggle:
i started Cece path, but felt bad for Lexi, so loaded back and start Lexi path, they have a really good sushi date. after that i just loaded back to Cece and ended the game. somehow i have no interest in Steph

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
still thank you

i started Cece path, but felt bad for Lexi, so loaded back and start Lexi path, they have a really good sushi date. after that i just loaded back to Cece and ended the game. somehow i have no interest in Steph
OFC it is up to you to play the route you see it suitable for you, I just comment cause I played the game for all the girls just to play a great game again and again, and we may meet again in "u4ia" the 2nd game for the great dev Drifty.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
still thank you

I understand that. I left Steph until after I played most of the other girls(but before Holly) If you haven't finished Lexi's path you should. It's cute. I prefer the ending with just the Mc and Lexi over the throuple with Holly personally.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
How did you manage the throuple with Holly?
Failed twice so far.
-Choose Lexi as your LI
-When you meet Holly for the first time choose either "I'm conflicted" or "Haven't really looked at her like that"
-During the balcony conversation with Holly,look at all her body at least once.And her breasts three times,each time will have different dialogs.
-Include Holly and have threesome on the yacht.
-During the threesome "stroke Lexi and Holly's hand."
-During Prom,choose "no regrets"when talking to Holly.
-When Lexi ask you who you want,say you like them both.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How did you manage the throuple with Holly?
Failed twice so far.
-Choose Lexi as your LI
-When you meet Holly for the first time choose either "I'm conflicted" or "Haven't really looked at her like that"
-During the balcony conversation with Holly,look at all her body at least once.And her breasts three times,each time will have different dialogs.
-Include Holly and have threesome on the yacht.
-During the threesome "stroke Lexi and Holly's hand."
-During Prom,choose "no regrets"when talking to Holly.
-When Lexi ask you who you want,say you like them both.
It's also been posted in this thread multiple times...

*Edit* You have to be willing to hurt Lexi to get either of these routes. I barely managed to play them both. Made me feel like shit!

Also, I know you don't have to buy the cigarettes for Holly at the newsstand on the pier, but I always do anyway. It can't hurt to get extra points...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
[QUOTE="soprano31, post: 13923095, member: 4348858"
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for this hint.
I guess that is it where I failed - only looked on all parts one or max two times............

Reactions: soprano31

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks for this hint.
I guess that is it where I failed - only looked on all parts one or max two times............
You also, when having done all this correct, get a choice to go see Lexi or Holly in the hospital -- you have to choose Holly. THEN you'll have the option to tell Lexi either you love Holly or you love them both.

Last edited:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I just comment cause I played the game for all the girls just to play a great game again and again
LOF it's great game, i think its first time in my life i can agree with you :sneaky:
cecelexi_car.png
Cece and Lexi are best LIs imo, i was not disappointed about events with them. I'm afraid to play DLC, i don't want to destroy good memories by being emotional again:unsure:
Aside of great humor things like this gif can bring some laugh and fun even after sad scenes.
cece_fishy_fish.gif

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes