TGafy

May 14, 2020
I am so confused about this "find a way to contact Lexi" thing. I have found conflicting information about this photo or that photo of Lexi, if it has to be with Chris or not, when and where to look at the photo, etc.
You mention your walkthrough with pictures to illustrate all of this, but the only walkthrough made by Zoey Raven that I can find is an older one (covers up through chapter 5) that doesn't even have any pictures in the document.
So I suppose that the question I should be asking is "where can I find this walkthrough so I can stop using up so much time with no success in this matter?"
In any case, I want to thank you Zoey Raven for this guide which I hope to find soon, and I also appreciate your additional guides and efforts in assisting this community.
Both of them can. If the player doesn't contact Lexi, Chris does it for you. Quick search for me pulled Zoey Raven's wt that covered up to Ch.05, and the one I found did have pictures. It can be found under Ch.02.
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-v1-0-3-driftygames.48734/post-3502582
There is also a fan-made wt found on the OP. It covers the entire game, but without pictures.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am so confused about this "find a way to contact Lexi" thing. I have found conflicting information about this photo or that photo of Lexi, if it has to be with Chris or not, when and where to look at the photo, etc.
You mention your walkthrough with pictures to illustrate all of this, but the only walkthrough made by Zoey Raven that I can find is an older one (covers up through chapter 5) that doesn't even have any pictures in the document.
So I suppose that the question I should be asking is "where can I find this walkthrough so I can stop using up so much time with no success in this matter?"
In any case, I want to thank you Zoey Raven for this guide which I hope to find soon, and I also appreciate your additional guides and efforts in assisting this community.
EDIT:
Oh, wait! I didn't see it before, but there is an entry for Lexi on the phone in Chat. Does that mean that I will be able to contact Lexi when it is required to fulfill the task? When I played through this part before, it failed the task, but I don't remember if I saw a Chat entry for Lexi at that time. And I don't think I did anything different this time (but I could be wrong).
The entry is there, but I can't send a text. This is right after I opened the Nuke app and viewed all of the newly added accounts, and the task to find contact for Lexi popped up.
To contact Lexi...

1719205675031.png
Next
1719205707820.png

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Both of them can. If the player doesn't contact Lexi, Chris does it for you. Quick search for me pulled Zoey Raven's wt that covered up to Ch.05, and the one I found did have pictures. It can be found under Ch.02.
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-v1-0-3-driftygames.48734/post-3502582
There is also a fan-made wt found on the OP. It covers the entire game, but without pictures.
TGafy thank you for your prompt response.
I already had both of those walkthrough documents. The interesting thing about the Zoey Raven doc is that when I opened it after downloading, I could see no pictures in it, and I couldn't find any text regarding the task except for:
•Task – Contact Lexi (Find a way to contact Lexi before 18:00 tomorrow.)
on page 6 of the document.
No screenshots or images.
Anyway, I already figured out how to get this done earlier today. Actually, I think the Lexi contact had been accomplished on my first attempts, but I think that I did not catch the notices in the game about opening Nuke to enable the contact. I can not confirm this for certain because I have overwritten all of the saves from those sessions.
Back to the interesting fact that there were no images in the WT doc... after seeing your post here TGafy I opened the WT doc again, now it is displaying the images!
It must have been a glitch on my PC that Adobe reader did not open the images when the doc was loaded. I don't recall specifically having such a problem on my PC before now, but it is Windows after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why are people pinging me in here? I dropped this guide because the code got way too dense, and Drifty made his own Walkthrough. If you are seeking a full walkthrough for the game. That's where you should look.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
You need to download some songs on the app before. I think it is when you are shopping with Cece and Linda.:unsure:
I did that. Unless... oh,shit! unless I replayed over that part and forgot to.
EDIT:
Yep, shore enuff! Forgot my shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, txe320
EDIT2:
I see what I did... I scrolled the dialog back one after I downloaded and set the ringtone, so it didn't have the change when the phone rang.
I just now did the same exact thing when I came back to correct my mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: txe320

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You need to download some songs on the app before. I think it is when you are shopping with Cece and Linda.:unsure:
I did that. Unless... oh,shit! unless I replayed over that part and forgot to.
EDIT:
Yep, shore enuff! Forgot my shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, txe320
EDIT2:
I see what I did... I scrolled the dialog back one after I downloaded and set the ringtone, so it didn't have the change when the phone rang.
I just now did the same exact thing when I came back to correct my mistake.
You can actually download the songs as soon as you wake up to start the chapter (before MC misses The Linda Show).

Now if only you could set those as your alarm sounds too ...

Reactions: Grif1001

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Fantastic iq, you have time send the meme, and no have time for link or answer, so your logic is very sharp, i warrant you just don't use myself...
The funny thing is it took me 10 seconds to find a post with an actual Android port and working links. You're waiting since Monday that someone does the job for you which you could have done yourself. Even if you would have clicked through all pages it would have been faster. The search enginge isn't rocket science.

Nightwish Nemo

Aug 31, 2023
The funny thing is it took me 10 seconds to find a post with an actual Android port and working links. You're waiting since Monday that someone does the job for you which you could have done yourself. Even if you would have clicked through all pages it would have been faster. The search enginge isn't rocket science.
Thx
For the misunderstandings, once 1 week i here for simple reasons, and i was find to many site, (and yes i look at all pages here), but no have the last version, i was played past time and i loved, i think the little help dont't give much heavy weigth for the people, but i look is it... im such an idiot i think is the peoples helpful..
Ps: my first contact the search engines et was 1984...
Ohh i forgot,
since then i have found, no need to be tired

Last edited:

Nightwish Nemo

Aug 31, 2023
There's no need to lie. The first search engine called "Archie" was invented 1990. Six years after your "first contact" and several years before you were born.
I born 1968, and 1984 i was learn programming first "basic" language from my highshool mathematical club, my first computer a sinclair zx spectrum, and we have database searching protocol... and 1990 i was learn more automatical engineering from my university,... my interests was robotics....
but i see you very busy is searchin' anything, just skipping the realities what the need another person... the fact i writing ""please..." , and the only memes come back for reply, the picture and the your poen of rocketscience is it be very helpful... and i was write, dont' need tire for reply me, i found the last week....

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes