Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks for the answer!

Btw, is there really no music during the bonus scenes? I might be misremembering this but when I first played the game about two years ago, I think the song Santa Always Comes At Night played during the Christmas bonus scene. I mean, even Lexi sang some of the lyrics in the dialogue, but for some reason, there's no song playing during the scene. In fact, all bonus scenes have no music in them. So idk if this was always the case or if the songs in the bonus scenes got removed.
All the bonus scenes originally had something playing. I don't remember all of them, but the two obvious one are the Christmas scene (yes, you're right) and Cece meeting Nite Dawg, (or however you spell his name) which The End plays when he enters.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I know this game has been completed for a while now and I hope there is still someone around that answer my question. I have tried to read through some the thread posts but there is just too many but my question is... Is there a path in this game where Cece does not jump or do all the paths lead to same outcome for Cece jumping off the bridge?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I know this game has been completed for a while now and I hope there is still someone around that answer my question. I have tried to read through some the thread posts but there is just too many but my question is... Is there a path in this game where Cece does not jump or do all the paths lead to same outcome for Cece jumping off the bridge?
Every path leads to her jumping at a certain point in the game. It's a core part of the story.

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
All the bonus scenes originally had something playing. I don't remember all of them, but the two obvious one are the Christmas scene (yes, you're right) and Cece meeting Nite Dawg, (or however you spell his name) which The End plays when he enters.
Sucks to know that the music got removed for the bonus scenes, really wanted to know what song played during the airplane bonus scene with Lexi and Holly, but oh well. Thanks again for the answer!

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Sucks to know that the music got removed for the bonus scenes, really wanted to know what song played during the airplane bonus scene with Lexi and Holly, but oh well. Thanks again for the answer!
There's a music restoration mod on the first page of this thread.

4.80 star(s) 564 Votes