small81

Sep 25, 2023
Hello everyone,
does anyone know of a mod for Leap of Faith other than Sancho's?
The one from OscarSix has not been developed any further and on the net I can either find mods that are not for the final version or only the one from Sancho.
Thank you very much.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hello everyone,
does anyone know of a mod for Leap of Faith other than Sancho's?
The one from OscarSix has not been developed any further and on the net I can either find mods that are not for the final version or only the one from Sancho.
Thank you very much.
There's a Drifty DLC mod (with walkthrough/commentary/BTS) for the final version, but as far as I know it's only available on Steam and Patreon (if it's still available on Patreon ...)

It's compatible with the "music restoration mod" if you want to go that route.

small81

Sep 25, 2023
There's a Drifty DLC mod (with walkthrough/commentary/BTS) for the final version, but as far as I know it's only available on Steam and Patreon (if it's still available on Patreon ...)

It's compatible with the "music restoration mod" if you want to go that route.
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I'm looking for a mod (if there is such a thing) that allows you to make multiple decisions “at the same time”. For example, the scene with Linda, Cece, Chris and MC in the bar. You can either take a photo of Linda or Cece. There are mods for other games that let you do both.

Reactions: Citydriver

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I'm looking for a mod (if there is such a thing) that allows you to make multiple decisions “at the same time”. For example, the scene with Linda, Cece, Chris and MC in the bar. You can either take a photo of Linda or Cece. There are mods for other games that let you do both.
I may be wrong, but I don't think there is a mod that do that for this game.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No-one's ever done that for this game, I think mostly because the point totals for the girls are less important than the decisions you make (except for achievements, which mods always break anyway). Only things like being able to go with Kira AND go home to Cece might effect the overall game, although again you're risking breaking some things.

Also, early mod for this was made by Sancho, and its older than some of his more recent mods that let you do multiple paths without interfering with your overall play. The only other walkthrough mod that goes to the end of the game is by the dev, so it still only plays the way he wants it played. There was another mod, but I believe it was abandoned after ch. 5 or 6, and it never offered "do everything" options either.

That said, you can't see all the story in this game without doing multiple playthroughs anyway, and there aren't that many this-or-that choices throughout the game, meaning you can pretty much do just 2-3 playthroughs to see all the non-LI-specific events.

If one girl is enough for you, then that's a problem, otherwise just keep track and choose the other options on your next playthroughs.

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes