redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Ok, ok, not so much of a complaint, but a come on, WTF...
MC spends almost 3 years "alone", no dates, then on the day he decides to get back in the saddle...
Enter Kira and Robin...
Then, meet Cece.
Then Lexi...
And Stephanie shows up after 2 years, 10 months, and 3 days?
Then Linda gets added into the mix...
All of them, in a span of what, 36 hrs?

And in this short time span, you're supposed to decide MC's love interest without it being a train wreck?
Come on, WTF?

Maybe I'm just agitated from similar playing out in nearly all of these AVNs...idk...but it's gotten, annoying, tired, frustrating...
yet, I keep reading these damn things...:ROFLMAO:

But if all that's not enough, this one twists the knife and pours salt in the wound.
Not only is it a pain in the ass to choose between CeCe and Lexi this early, but after making it somewhat easy to be mad at Stephanie, this freaking letter gets thrown into the mix...

I get it, it's a fictional story, but come on, ease up on the angst, turmoil, and drama will ya...:ROFLMAO:
CeCe and Lexi weren't enough? Had to add in Linda, then wrench Stephanie back in there.

Any way, just had to take a break after the Ch3. Stephanie letter reveal to vent my frustrations before trudging forward to see how this shit show is going to play out. And figure out exactly how many more playthroughs I'm going to need because the CeCe & Lexi throuple doesn't look like it's going to be a thing...:ROFLMAO:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
MC spends almost 3 years "alone", no dates, then on the day he decides to get back in the saddle...
Enter Kira and Robin...
Then, meet Cece.
Then Lexi...
Stranger things happened. You want to meet people? Go outside and talk with them.
No shit. Several years ago I met by chance three people who I thought I'll never see again in a timeframe of five days. Things happen.

But after all you shouldn't forget LoF is just a story.

• Haha
Reactions: redoubt27

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ok, ok, not so much of a complaint, but a come on, WTF...
Enter Kira and Robin...
Then, meet Cece.
Then Lexi...

And in this short time span, you're supposed to decide MC's love interest without it being a train wreck?
Come on, WTF?

Maybe I'm just agitated from similar playing out in nearly all of these AVNs...idk...but it's gotten, annoying, tired, frustrating...
yet, I keep reading these damn things...:ROFLMAO:

But if all that's not enough, this one twists the knife and pours salt in the wound.
Not only is it a pain in the ass to choose between CeCe and Lexi this early, but after making it somewhat easy to be mad at Stephanie, this freaking letter gets thrown into the mix...

I get it, it's a fictional story, but come on, ease up on the angst, turmoil, and drama will ya...:ROFLMAO:
CeCe and Lexi weren't enough? Had to add in Linda, then wrench Stephanie back in there.

Any way, just had to take a break after the Ch3. Stephanie letter reveal to vent my frustrations before trudging forward to see how this shit show is going to play out. And figure out exactly how many more playthroughs I'm going to need because the CeCe & Lexi throuple doesn't look like it's going to be a thing...:ROFLMAO:
All that angst and you haven't even done the math on all the relationship shenanigans yet ...

• Haha
Reactions: redoubt27

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Was it that obvious?... :ROFLMAO:
How dare I do a 1st time blind playthrough without first looking ahead with a mod or walkthrough and doing all the relationship calculus ahead of time...:ROFLMAO:
You're only one event away from all that math being thrown in your face ^_^

BTW, this is my favorite AVN ... but I still wrote an essay about how nuts it is.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
You're only one event away from all that math being thrown in your face ^_^

BTW, this is my favorite AVN ... but I still wrote an essay about how nuts it is.
I've already lived this tragedy, don't need it in my adult fiction novels...:ROFLMAO:
Makes me want to go back to the beginning and tell Chris to fuck off, I ain't leaving the house...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
It is "nuts"... Such a rollercoaster no matter what path you choose...
- I get why so many like the Cece path, she's my favorite character, easy to love her, but as a romantic love interest over really close friend, damn that's a hefty burden; easy to carry in a fictional story though...
The story with her as just a friend is tough, feels like you abandon her at the end, but you played your part, it's ok to let her go...
- Stephanie seems to get a bad rap. I completely get her path, it's easy to forgive her, but with less emotional investment (from reader's perspective) story wise than Cece, I get why many find it easy to have the MC just move on from Steph, given the timing of the choice and then needing to justify a decision to yourself...lol Love interest wise, Stephanie's path is probably my favorite, with Cece being 1a, who doesn't want to save the "broken" girl.

The remaining paths...
- Linda's path is good, childhood unrequited love angle and Cece's friend. Ranking wise for me, this is next after Steph/Cece.
- Very close behind, Lexi and/or Holly are obvious. Popstar and Holly(wood) just looking for "normal". Both are really good, not sure why you'd want to split them up though...lol
- Kira and Robin are ok, kind of a throw away as a love interest path. I get why someone might choose Lexi or Holly separately, but splitting up Kira and Robin seems cruel.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 570 Votes