Englen

Mar 17, 2019
900.png

900 Likes!!! Its such a pleasure to see so many people finding and enjoying the music of Leap of Faith and the fact that people keep finding the music and/or the game through it years on is a testament to what Leap of Faith did for the implementation of music in AVN, and how its used to enhanche the overall experience.

Last edited:

dede770

May 4, 2024
View attachment 3693907

900 Likes!!! Its such a pleasure to see so many people finding and enjoying the music of Leap of Faith and the fact that people keep finding the music and/or the game through it years on is a testament to what Leap of Faith did for the implementation of music in AVN, and how its used to enhanche the overall experience.

Music and game are just mega awesome had a yawn bumps just great

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
1) People complaining how unrealistic is that everyone is falling for the MC, in a real life scenario absolutely, not in a million years will random Joe have a pop star fall for him, but in terms of AVN MC, this one is among the most believable ones. He is decent looking, he is funny and is extremely attentive and caring to all the girls in game. No creeping around, no manipulation, just a good person being rewarded by life for being a good person. Got that @shazba jnr ? :mad::mad: :Kappa:
The bar must be very low that we're giving the mc points for not being a rapist, but I agree, he's a good guy. And my beef with the game is not that the girls all like the mc, it's that they all revolve around him; the tone is bordering on a harem game, except it's not a harem game.

But to be fair, I could never push myself to finish the game, so I can't really have a fully informed opinion. Maybe I'll give it a go again one day and find out what all the hype was about. The problem is, none of the girls in this game appeal to me, so maybe I won't... :p

May 19, 2024
I played this one a year or so ago. By far my favorite. Really hits you in the guts, but written well and a good mix of emotions brought to the surface.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3693907

If I used Spotify it'd be 901, but I'm an old fogie. I put all the music directly on my phone, including my "head cannon" Lexi Concert album:
  1. Crazy (Lance Conrad - Born to Drive Me Crazy)
  2. Love Automatic (Katrina Stone)
  3. Lovely Piece (Day Fox)
  4. Nice Again (Day Fox)
  5. The Future is Now (MARLOE)
  6. I Already Love You (Joy Hanna)
  7. As it Falls (J.A.K.)
  8. I Got Me (Jane & The Boy)
  9. Carry You (Joy Hanna)
  10. By the Sea (J.A.K.)
  11. **BONUS TRACK** Santa Always Comes At Night (Jessie Ritter)
The rest is in order of appearance.

Reactions: StpdMggt

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Our dear friend LOFE:
screenshot0331.png
this is in our brilliant Drifty's notes in dlc sec., SO what it is means MC/Cece (2 variations):unsure:, I love her and live happily ever after, what is the 2nd one.

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
If I used Spotify it'd be 901, but I'm an old fogie. I put all the music directly on my phone, including my "head cannon" Lexi Concert album:
  1. Crazy (Lance Conrad - Born to Drive Me Crazy)
  2. Love Automatic (Katrina Stone)
  3. Lovely Piece (Day Fox)
  4. Nice Again (Day Fox)
  5. The Future is Now (MARLOE)
  6. I Already Love You (Joy Hanna)
  7. As it Falls (J.A.K.)
  8. I Got Me (Jane & The Boy)
  9. Carry You (Joy Hanna)
  10. By the Sea (J.A.K.)
  11. **BONUS TRACK** Santa Always Comes At Night (Jessie Ritter)
The rest is in order of appearance.
Nice tracklist, man. If you want, you can also include Burn by Third Dimension and think of it as a collaboration song between Lexi and DJ Kink (since that's the song that plays on her cameo scene). :)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nice tracklist, man. If you want, you can also include Burn by Third Dimension and think of it as a collaboration song between Lexi and DJ Kink (since that's the song that plays on her cameo scene). :)
You could also add "The End" since we're TOLD Lexi wrote it, but my "Head Canon" concept isn't "songs involving Lexi" it's the deluxe album version of Lexi's current tour album, which releases at/after the final concert -- called "Lexi's Leap of Faith" ... Since it's not a collab album in that scenario, I can't fit those other songs in my head canon album.

Reactions: Grif1001

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Great dlc :

screenshot0388.png
Cece my beloved angel, I promise you, I will never ever do that again. :cry::cry::cry:

thank you very much for your Great story, Great characters, Great dialogues and great emotions you show in this great game our great dev Drifty. (y):love:

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
A long time has passed since it got completed and after sitting back and reading the discourse there are two points that irk me:

1) People complaining how unrealistic is that everyone is falling for the MC, in a real life scenario absolutely, not in a million years will random Joe have a pop star fall for him, but in terms of AVN MC, this one is among the most believable ones. He is decent looking, he is funny and is extremely attentive and caring to all the girls in game. No creeping around, no manipulation, just a good person being rewarded by life for being a good person. Got that shazba jnr ? :mad::mad: :Kappa:

2) The revisionism history about Leap of Fate only being successful because Drifty used his trauma to gain pity. As far as I know(I very rarely hang in dev discords) and I've been here reading every single post since the start of the game, the first time he mentioned his daughter was when it was mentioned in game. At that point everyone was already rating this game as one of the best on the site and people were already in love with Cece.
This one really annoys me, because its flat out wrong and vile to insinuate something like that with zero base in reality.
Valid points on the other hand, who are the lovely ladies at the bottom of your post?

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes