Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LeapOfFaith-CH8v1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Leap of Faith [Chapter 1-8, v1.0c] [DriftyGames] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.78GB
Repack size: 1.52GB

PC = / /
- - -
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Updated repack to Leap of Faith [Chapter 1-8, v1.0.3GOG with DLC]

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :love:
hi
can you reupload
Updated repack to Leap of Faith [Chapter 1-8, v1.0.3GOG with DLC]
thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah the PD link doesn't work for me. might be a regional thing. been that way for a month now
As in what doesn't work? What does it say? Does it not have a download button, does it not let you download it, does the page not show, what?

Here is a mirror

Leap of Faith [Chapter 1-8, v1.0.3GOG with DLC]

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
As in what doesn't work? What does it say? Does it not have a download button, does it not let you download it, does the page not show, what?

Here is a mirror

Leap of Faith [Chapter 1-8, v1.0.3GOG with DLC]
WORKUPLOAD
For this link specifically came - timed out. no mater how many times I refreshed or gave exception.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
A long time has passed since it got completed and after sitting back and reading the discourse there are two points that irk me:

1) People complaining how unrealistic is that everyone is falling for the MC, in a real life scenario absolutely, not in a million years will random Joe have a pop star fall for him, but in terms of AVN MC, this one is among the most believable ones. He is decent looking, he is funny and is extremely attentive and caring to all the girls in game. No creeping around, no manipulation, just a good person being rewarded by life for being a good person. Got that shazba jnr ? :mad::mad: :Kappa:

2) The revisionism history about Leap of Fate only being successful because Drifty used his trauma to gain pity. As far as I know(I very rarely hang in dev discords) and I've been here reading every single post since the start of the game, the first time he mentioned his daughter was when it was mentioned in game. At that point everyone was already rating this game as one of the best on the site and people were already in love with Cece.
This one really annoys me, because its flat out wrong and vile to insinuate something like that with zero base in reality.

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
what makes leap of faith great is the experience, the feelings and emotions. I wouldnt say that the story is perfect neither the romances but overall one of my favorite reads. not much of fap game at all, honestly those scenes was mid

i see leap of faith more like acting lessons, its a story that you remember, expect here no stupid fire

4.80 star(s) 558 Votes