Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
no one updated it?

This release contains the bugfixes from the V0.2.1c (Chapter 2 first release version). As far as I could see, there should be no need to replay any content, though if you want to be 100% sure, you might want to load a Chapter 1 end screen save, go back one screen and play it through again from there.
Changelog:
  • Fixed Linda's 'End conversation' button from remaining after texting her in the morning before the dance.
  • Added a volume slider for the effect/background sound channel for those playing without sound (remember to activate this in preferences by re-muting on first load if you are playing without sound).
  • Added missing picture in the bunny dance flex end.
  • Fixed endscreen bug that added options missed when fast forwarding.
  • Added a 'brake' to the Nüke welcome screen when fast forwarding.
  • Misc gui changes to make the main menu elements have the same appearance and prevent overlapping.
  • Typo's.
Recognized but on hold for Chapter 3:
  • Nüke comments screen limiting comments view. The app will receive an overhaul for Chapter 3.
Download Links:
Windows

Mac

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
no one updated it?

This release contains the bugfixes from the V0.2.1c (Chapter 2 first release version). As far as I could see, there should be no need to replay any content, though if you want to be 100% sure, you might want to load a Chapter 1 end screen save, go back one screen and play it through again from there.
Changelog:
  • Fixed Linda's 'End conversation' button from remaining after texting her in the morning before the dance.
  • Added a volume slider for the effect/background sound channel for those playing without sound (remember to activate this in preferences by re-muting on first load if you are playing without sound).
  • Added missing picture in the bunny dance flex end.
  • Fixed endscreen bug that added options missed when fast forwarding.
  • Added a 'brake' to the Nüke welcome screen when fast forwarding.
  • Misc gui changes to make the main menu elements have the same appearance and prevent overlapping.
  • Typo's.
Recognized but on hold for Chapter 3:
  • Nüke comments screen limiting comments view. The app will receive an overhaul for Chapter 3.
Download Links:
Windows
Mega
Mac
Mega
Heyyyy I see that you use Steph sig.
555555.jpg

TranceEmotion

Apr 10, 2018
I cant seem to click on the Nuke app for the Lexi stuff. I get to the part where i need to click "Good Luck" but then that's it. It wont let me click it? Anyone else have this issue?

Jun 4, 2017
The "seeing her at the airport" story from Chris is clearly BS, right?

This bitch didn't suddenly come back into town, she's living in a house with her husband that is walking distance from the MC's apartment.
Airport doesn't mean she just moved back, it means she still lives in town and was away on a trip. Honestly, I think that might be a small clue as to what Steph really has going on.

I wonder what Chris was doing at the airport (being there in a position to see and be seen by her, at least), but it seems to make sense to the MC.

As I said in previous posts from the first chapter, this cunt has time to text Chris, show up at a party, drag the MC home and try and fuck but no time to explain anything, even on the journey between the concert and her house ... really ...
Yeah, I agree with that. Clearly she doesn't want to explain anything.

Also, put me down as another one who wants the timeline of the MC's relationships with Linda and Steph. At one point it sounded like Linda and Steph were both part of the friend group in HS, but in Linda's intro scene, she asks about "you and that girl of yours? Stephanie," which doesn't sound like Linda knew her personally; but she does say, "You were such a cute couple."

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Ok... So this is gonna be very unpopular opinion but why wouldn´t I forgive Steph for what she did? Obviously what she did was terrible but I am not a bitter, stuck up, old man that if someone does something bad to me, i am gonna hold a grudge forever (not yet atleast). So if she has a good explanation, emphasis on GOOD, then I don´t see a reason why I wouldn´t.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ok... So this is gonna be very unpopular opinion but why wouldn´t I forgive Steph for what she did? Obviously what she did was terrible but I am not a bitter, stuck up, old man that if someone does something bad to me, i am gonna hold a grudge forever (not yet atleast). So if she has a good explanation, emphasis on GOOD, then I don´t see a reason why I wouldn´t.
Let see
>cheater
>liar
>manipulative bitch
>Lexi, Cece and Robin are hotter.
Yep, that's a great gal right there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe because she disappeared without a trace for a length of time, then wouldn't explain anything to you when you finally met up, fucked you, made you jump from a 2 story window when her husband came home, and then to cover for the reason she was naked immediately fucked her husband?

Why would you forgive her for ghosting you? Because she's cute? You are now surrounded by Kira, Robin, Cece, and Linda with a chance at a hot pop star.

What explanation is good enough for you?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it's ok to like steph, site rules forbid us from kinkshaming
If you think i like her because of some kink, shame on you... Because the only kinks i like are vanilla and harem....
However my trust in the dev as i have said a lot of times is very high and i trust him to have a very good explanation for Steph, kind of like the one i already posted here.

And to be clear, if someone loves you to the point of giving up everything even her own happiness to protect her beloved.. Is worth atleast admiration, not hate.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
If you think i like her because of some kink, shame on you... Because the only kinks i like are vanilla and harem....
However my trust in the dev as i have said a lot of times is very high and i trust him to have a very good explanation for Steph, kind of like the one i already posted here.

And to be clear, if someone loves you to the point of giving up everything even her own happiness to protect her beloved.. Is worth atleast admiration, not hate.
Hahahaahaaaa, to some people I kinkshame you lol :ROFLMAO:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Maybe because she disappeared without a trace for a length of time, then wouldn't explain anything to you when you finally met up, fucked you, made you jump from a 2 story window when her husband came home, and then to cover for the reason she was naked immediately fucked her husband?
Well maybe she actually did all of those things for you, well probably except the "fuck you" part, she probably did that for herself. I have no idea what the explanation could be but I doubt it is that she is a bitch and one day she decided to ghost you for 3 years just for the sake of it. As I said, if the explanation is good enough I have no problem forgiving her, if it´s not she can go fuck herself.

You are now surrounded by Kira, Robin, Cece, and Linda with a chance at a hot pop star.
Well... It´s not like they´re all perfect.
Kira- Obviously something going on with her, some people said that she is married, I don´t know about that but I don´t think she is as nice as she seems
Robin- Fucks you despite knowing that Kira is into you. I don´t know a lot about a girl code but I don´t think this is cool
Cece- She tried to kill herself multiple times from what I understand, so she might be a bit crazy. I get that something bad happened to her but still. Just to clarify she is my main girl. (btw I am pretty sure they don´t let you just walk out of the hospital a day after you tried to commit suicide. Don´t they just lock you up in psychiatric hospital?)
Linda,Lexi- Nothing wrong so far, except Linda is kinda not pretty

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Cece- She tried to kill herself multiple times from what I understand, so she might be a bit crazy. I get that something bad happened to her but still. Just to clarify she is my main girl. (btw I am pretty sure they don´t let you just walk out of the hospital a day after you tried to commit suicide. Don´t they just lock you up in psychiatric hospital?)
Always stick a dick into crazy.
I'm pretty sure people don't lock depressed people up in psychiatric hospital even after multiple attempts.

Reactions: milfgaard

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Let see
>cheater
>liar
>manipulative bitch
Yep, that's a great gal right there.
But that´s the whole point of what I´m trying to say. There is reason why she is like that, maybe it´s a good reason, maybe it´s a shitty reason, I don´t know the reason and you don´t know the reason. So I am just trying to wait with all the judgmental stuff until I know why.
>Lexi, Cece and Robin are hotter.
Well they´re not but ok

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
But that´s the whole point of what I´m trying to say. There is reason why she is like that, maybe it´s a good reason, maybe it´s a shitty reason, I don´t know that and you don´t know that. So I am just trying to wait with all the judgmental stuff until I know the reason.

Well they´re not but ok
So lets say she had a "good" reason to ghost the MC in the first place, what ever that reason is.
It seems to me to be totally invalidated the moment she drags you back to the house she clearly shares with some dude she married while ghosting you all the while not giving any explanation at all.

either the "good reason" still stand and thus she should have kept avoiding you instead of trying to screw you.
or
The "good reason" no longer matters and she can tell you about it in the more than ample time she seems to have had both while she dragged you to her house and after she unblocked you on social media.

she can't have it both ways, particularly since she seems to live walking distance from the MC's apartment.

4.80 star(s) 550 Votes