POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
I do enjoy how other VN are linked to in the stories if only a little loved seen lexi/kink cross in both games and my favorite unbroken girl
Do u guys ever think of just teaming up and making a big game together... your stories are based on a level of slice of life..like it nothing over the top and has it moments..
think you could all work well together on something big within a year and blow us all away. within 18 months be on top of the leader bored of VNs ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do enjoy how other VN are linked to in the stories if only a little loved seen lexi/kink cross in both games and my favorite unbroken girl
Do u guys ever think of just teaming up and making a big game together... your stories are based on a level of slice of life..like it nothing over the top and has it moments..
think you could all work well together on something big within a year and blow us all away. within 18 months be on top of the leader bored of VNs ?
that wouldn't work, each dev has his/her own vision and others visions might not work with it (would need lots of planning etc) and if they are on different continents then workhours would be different.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
that wouldn't work, each dev has his/her own vision and others visions might not work with it (would need lots of planning etc) and if they are on different continents then workhours would be different.

Where there is a willy there a way...... Remember that

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'll give you the first 2 points, differing visions, and lots of planning, but...

Different continents and workhours aren't really an issue.

I am currently writing the story for the next VN of an existing Dev who is currently completing his second VN.
I can't name the Dev or his Current VN so as not to have others complain about him "taking too long on his current game updates because of a side project." Which isn't true anyway because he only spends one day a week working on images for the new game and about an hour a day going over the text I submit and approving or offering additional feedback or revisions.
Because we are on an 8 hour time difference, I work while he's sleeping and when he wakes, he reviews and replies to what I sent. It actually seems to work very well, because we aren't constantly interrupting each other with new ideas and stuff. We get an idea and try it and see how it plays and if it doesn't work, we change it and keep moving forward.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll give you the first 2 points, differing visions, and lots of planning, but...

Different continents and workhours aren't really an issue.
i meant if they need to do a meeting then finding time which suits for all wouldn't be easy unless are fulltime game devs.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.80 star(s) 554 Votes