hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Just for funzies, my twilight story:

Best friend wanted to see first one for their birthday party, so we had dinner and saw the movie. I think with around 20 minutes left (some fight appeared to be about to break out) the projector blew, and we all got tickets for a future movie of our choosing.

I've never seen the end of the movie. I'm good with that.
Too bad it didn't happen sooner. I went to see Independence Day when it came out in an attempt at a double date that went really poorly. First when we sat down my friend sat between myself and the girl I liked so both girls and I were annoyed with him (worst wingman ever). Then it took them forever to get the movie going with a couple false starts immediately stopped. Next at a pivotal moment pretty early on, the film burned up on the reel. When that happened, a ton of aggravated people stood up and threw their food/drink up the air. My date ended up covered soda and snacks. Chaos was starting to break out and they couldn't fix the movie so they cleared us all out and gave us complimentary tickets and snack vouchers. That one was worth seeing again at least (and we ended up with those girls the rest of that summer).

Calling them "my dirty little slut" is a no-no then? Sigh.
Depends very much on the girl and the context. ;) But usually not so much, no, lol. Gotta say though, that would be hilarious to hear used as a term of endearment. A close female friend of mine and I used to refer to each other as some form of "slut" with occasional embellishments on a regular basis pretty much regardless of who we were around which could lead to amusing situations.

OR My angel - My Queen :love:
Yo Kaz! Have you seen the latest Minions movie (Rise of Gru)? I saw it recently and they do the big puppy dog eyes thing which made me think of you and your threats which was not something I expecting to to pop into my head. :ROFLMAO:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
well mickey mouse is watching closely and stops sw adult games quickly, there is 1 which is/was still in progress.
They should likely be hiring any decent talent they can (including AVN writers) at this point given how bad a lot of their stuff has gotten (SW, Marvel, and their own remakes). :cautious:

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Depends very much on the girl and the context. ;) But usually not so much, no, lol. Gotta say though, that would be hilarious to hear used as a term of endearment. A close female friend of mine and I used to refer to each other as some form of "slut" with occasional embellishments on a regular basis pretty much regardless of who we were around which could lead to amusing situations.
I can relate with what you said here. We also have a kind of role play when we go out to dinner or whatever. It's so much fun haha. Unfortunately, it no longer works with our friends. They know too well now :D

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yo Kaz! Have you seen the latest Minions movie (Rise of Gru)? I saw it recently and they do the big puppy dog eyes thing which made me think of you and your threats which was not something I expecting to to pop into my head. :ROFLMAO:
You mean this one
sad-puppy-eyes.gif but this is OE L 1
Or this
Puppy face2.png
but this is OE L 2 but , I love her and Girls can take anything from any one with this Puppy look.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They should likely be hiring any decent talent they can (including AVN writers) at this point given how bad a lot of their stuff has gotten (SW, Marvel, and their own remakes). :cautious:
well on movies before killing all skywalkers they had to upkeep their legacy, on comics it's free reign with 1 rule no killing of important chars, tv-shows no ties to "legacy" much.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Ahah... One of the greatest and ultimate weapons that women possess
That and a special place in their memory where they store anything their partner has ever done even slightly wrong that they let slide or can be used used against them in any way to bring up at a moments notice when the time is right to cash in on it (or if they're otherwise losing an argument). :ROFLMAO: It's scary stuff.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That and a special place in their memory where they store anything their partner has ever done even slightly wrong that they let slide or can be used used against them in any way to bring up at a moments notice when the time is right to cash in on it (or if they're otherwise losing an argument). :ROFLMAO: It's scary stuff.
Do not talk to me about it. :eek:They have an incredible ability for this. The most insignifiant thing you did wrong 5 or 10 years ago, and they manage to turn us around like pancakes pif pif! you've lost the game, am I not right? :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
OH , you mean when a wife told her husband :
why we always make a big fight to prove who is right and who is wrong , let us make a deal : One time I am right and the 2nd time you are wrong , Deal. :sleep: :sleep:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Do not talk to me about it. :eek:They have an incredible ability for this. The most insignifiant thing you did wrong 5 or 10 years ago, and they manage to turn us around like pancakes pif pif! you've lost the game, am I not right? :ROFLMAO:

NO NO , for you NO pancakes pif pif , you go to detention directly , OH OH may be pancakes pif pif then go to detention. :p

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yep. But, it's not a game, it's a long term setup and there's no winning. :ROFLMAO:
You can be as many moves ahead as you want, they always manage to take you where they want, no matter what.
That's why you have to keep track of everything that happens, and when you give her an unexpected gift, rather than letting her become suspicious, you tell her right away that it's to apologize for having forgotten her dress at the dry cleaners 4 years ago which made her miss her appointment with the beautician on the day of the sales, which also made it difficult for her to prepare the picnic on the day of the... whatever :LOL:
Well, the idea is to take it by surprise. Hell, now I'm going to get murdered by Minou when she reads this

4.80 star(s) 558 Votes