Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Just finished Cece's route. Wow... what an emotional rollercoaster! Amazing game!
Cece is my all time VN girl in my heart. Leap of Faith showed me the beauty of good story telling AVN and without Cece that wouldn't happened. Without Cece I didn't have played more VN's and didn't found such nice games like One Day at a Time, Artemis, Eternum, Intertwined, Chasing Sunsets, Dreams of Reality, Hillside, Summer's Gone, STWA: Unbroken, Once in a Lifetime, Sicae and many others. But Cece aside I'm a proud member of Lexi Dimante army. Cece is above all girls in all games but Lexi is to me the best girl in this story. This may seem like it doesn't make sense, but Lexi is my personal MLI in LoF and Cece is absolutely the best character to ever appear in an AVN.

Spat222

May 13, 2019
Cece is my all time VN girl in my heart. Leap of Faith showed me the beauty of good story telling AVN and without Cece that wouldn't happened.
I didn't have any high expectations when I started this one, but man I have to agree with you that she is a really well written character with a lot of depth. I haven't experienced the other routes but I do plan on doing a few of them. I feel like Stephanie was also very well written and am excited to see how the experience is in her route.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I haven't experienced the other routes but I do plan on doing a few of them.
Do them all. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Kira and Robin, but their part is also really good. I'm complaining on a high level. Lexi's path respectively the Lexi/Holly path are the best paths to me. Cece on 2nd and after that Linda, Holly alone, Stephanie, Robin/Kira and after all the alone paths of Kira and Robin. But even if I set up a ranking here. The gaps in the ranks are very small. Actually, each path is outstanding in its own way and the endings are always plausible and well told. DriftyGames made a masterpiece. I played it many times and got all achievements at Steam. I'm only mentioning the achievements because I don't really care about such things, but I just wanted to achieve everything here. This game was worth every Cent I spent on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
The gaps in the ranks are very small. Actually, each path is outstanding in its own way and the endings are always plausible and well told.
I haven't played the other routes myself yet but expect to enjoy the ones I do as the characters are all great characters that are easy to like and hard not to care about (though I realize Steph may be more polarizing to some - such is the plight of the ex). That's quite a feat in a VN (or really any medium) but also seems like it's pretty key to making the group dynamic work as successfully as it does and the summer with this group is a significant portion of what the game is about.

Also agreed that this game has been a great gateway to other great games (even if our individual lists vary a bit). Interesting take on how you see Cece and Lexi. Not sure I've heard that before, but mostly from other media I think I understand. In a lot of anime for example, who I'd consider "best girl" overall and who I'd consider "best girl" for the particular LI/story can be two different characters. It's slightly different than what you're saying but I think I get it.

Are you one of Stifler's friends? I mean like this one...
I mean c'mon, who doesn't "love" pie? :sneaky:

2023-03-28_14-03-11.png

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This may be a stupid question but is it possible to see all of the scenes within the game? I'm at 21419/24445. I have yet to do a Robin and Kira solo route. I'm a bit of a completionist and like to 100% my games.
yes you just have to make right choices.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: v1.0c

FYI: I have noticed that it doesn't always seem to work correctly in combination with SanchoMod. It unlocks the gallery but the buttons stop working. Still checking it out.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: v1.0c

FYI: I have noticed that it doesn't always seem to work correctly in combination with SanchoMod. It unlocks the gallery but the buttons stop working. Still checking it out.
There's literally no reason to use any gallery mod with SanchoMod. Sancho makes his own separate gallery (found on the SanchoMod home page) which has all the gallery scenes available without "breaking" the achievement possibility by prematurely unlocking the "real" gallery. His mods are also very complicated (on the technical side) so mixing anything with his without working with him is dangerous (at the least).

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
There's literally no reason to use any gallery mod with SanchoMod. Sancho makes his own separate gallery (found on the SanchoMod home page) which has all the gallery scenes available without "breaking" the achievement possibility by prematurely unlocking the "real" gallery. His mods are also very complicated (on the technical side) so mixing anything with his without working with him is dangerous (at the least).
I know :-D I talk to Sancho on a daily basis. I wouldn't expect someone to use the unlocker in combination with SanchoMod but when you don't add this type of info you tend to get comments saying it broke something and all that good stuff

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I know :-D I talk to Sancho on a daily basis. I wouldn't expect someone to use the unlocker in combination with SanchoMod but when you don't add this type of info you tend to get comments saying it broke something and all that good stuff
Well, what do I know? If you play with a gas plant, you have to get ready for it to blow up in your face :)

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Oh shit, not you too... I ain't off the hook for quite a while now :cry:
Yeah yeah I know. I asked for that. Ok then. Let's start the "cream pie" battle :giggle:
:ROFLMAO: Sorry Brout, I just couldn't resist. Hope you've recovered from your night out though! Brout gone wild sounded pretty entertaining. Let us know when you're starting your onlyfans. :p Lost track of how metaphorical we're talking at this point with pie references so I have no clue if you mean just typical pie in the face antics or if I've stumbled ass backwards (phrasing, I know) into a different kinda "cream pie" conversation. In AVNs I'm actually almost always pro the alternatives.

• Haha

vcxz

May 7, 2017
This may be a stupid question but is it possible to see all of the scenes within the game? I'm at 21419/24445. I have yet to do a Robin and Kira solo route. I'm a bit of a completionist and like to 100% my games.
Not a stupid question at all, I asked myself the same thing. Please note that this number represents the amount of 'screens' and not what you would typically consider a scene. I have been pretty methodical in my playthroughs and I'm sure I've seen every path and sub path, Chris and Steph variations and different combinations of stats (romantic, athletic, etc.). Still I'm missing about 300 screens. I'm not even entirely confident reaching the full 24445 screens can be done. But even if it is, it would require dozens of tediously specific playthroughs, there is no indication as to where the missing screens are, plus you will probably only see some minor differences in dialogue. And sometimes you will see screens you have already encountered (for example some of the Chris relationship variations on different paths), but they will still count as 'new' screens because of redundancies in the game code.

If you're a completionist, my advice would be to try out every path yourself and after that, consult the walkthrough to see if you've missed anything.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Sorry Brout, I just couldn't resist. Hope you've recovered from your night out though! Brout gone wild sounded pretty entertaining. Let us know when you're starting your onlyfans. :p Lost track of how metaphorical we're talking at this point with pie references so I have no clue if you mean just typical pie in the face antics or if I've stumbled ass backwards (phrasing, I know) into a different kinda "cream pie" conversation. In AVNs I'm actually almost always pro the alternatives.
How so, you're sorry now, huh? haha! You see, women are always in solidarity with each other and that's often how they win... You traitor! :devilish:
But hey, I'm not going to lie to myself, because not only do I knew she'll be reading this post, like she always does, but also that she's always on the lookout for a few fights, and after the lunch break, I found my sparring gear on my desk, kinda as a message. Since yesterday, she has this little mischievous air displayed as a provocation, so I knew that the hour would soon strike
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Our daughters also left suddenly this morning for a week to visit a university, which they were to do only after we left in 15 days. So, as you might guess, all the clues are there. The eldest said to me as they left...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the cream pie references, literally or figuratively, be my guest, I'll let your imagination run wild. That shouldn't be very difficult, knowing that we're both wandering around this site, right? :ROFLMAO:

well if cream doesn't go in to some hole then it goes waste.
Fyi, I hate waste! :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hampsure

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
How so, you're sorry now, huh? haha! You see, women are always in solidarity with each other and that's often how they win... You traitor! :devilish:
To quote the movie Beautiful Girls, "They're all sisters. It's one big conspiracy. Trust me, leave it alone." Not sure if that's exactly true based on the women I've know though, haha. And yes, I'm a traitor... but if you think back, I was also the one that instigated the offending conversation in the first place. Are you sure the whole thing hasn't been an elaborate setup from the beginning? :WeSmart: You owe Minou now and all you did was expound on what I set forth and perhaps goaded you into saying more on... very suspicious situation. :unsure:

• Thinking Face

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Not a stupid question at all, I asked myself the same thing. Please note that this number represents the amount of 'screens' and not what you would typically consider a scene. I have been pretty methodical in my playthroughs and I'm sure I've seen every path and sub path, Chris and Steph variations and different combinations of stats (romantic, athletic, etc.). Still I'm missing about 300 screens. I'm not even entirely confident reaching the full 24445 screens can be done. But even if it is, it would require dozens of tediously specific playthroughs, there is no indication as to where the missing screens are, plus you will probably only see some minor differences in dialogue. And sometimes you will see screens you have already encountered (for example some of the Chris relationship variations on different paths), but they will still count as 'new' screens because of redundancies in the game code.

If you're a completionist, my advice would be to try out every path yourself and after that, consult the walkthrough to see if you've missed anything.
Yeah, I have a few ideas left that I need to try out but besides that, I'm all out. I'm currently at 23270/24445. I have been consulting the walkthrough, but it can only provide so much information.

Reactions: vcxz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there are a lot minor scenes on all paths which can be easily missed.

4.80 star(s) 549 Votes