♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Ok so let's say I'd like to try restoring music with the Sancho mod. I still need the "v1.0" folder to put these files in, right? And since I don't have that folder (it's not there in the final ch 8 release), would it be okay to create it as an empty folder and then put those files in there?

:eek: Oh no...
Excuse Brout for his dumb question guys, since he ate too many tortillas last night and drank too many shots of tequila, he must have lost some neurons along the way.:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: hampsure

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Excuse Brout for his dumb question guys, since he ate too many tortillas last night and drank too many shots of tequila, he must have lost some neurons along the way.:giggle:
Hey Minou... I'm not about to throw Brout under the bus for my own entertainment or anything, but if you happened upon a post he made somehow, then there's really nothing I could have done I guess.

Hell, now I'm going to get murdered by Minou when she reads this
:whistle:

So anyway, sounds like a heck of night! Give him our regards and hope he's not suffering too much today. Monday's are the worst as it is.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hey Minou... I'm not about to throw Brout under the bus for my own entertainment or anything, but if you happened upon a post he made somehow, then there's really nothing I could have done I guess.

:whistle:

So anyway, sounds like a heck of night! Give him our regards and hope he's not suffering too much today. Monday's are the worst as it is.

Hi there
Haha yeah. I have already read this post, don't worry I will catch up with the little fox. I already have a project for him :giggle:

You can tell it was one hell of a party and he was the main entertainment for our friends and all the folk there. Fortunately the owner of the restaurant is also a friend because otherwise the striptease on the tables would have been only a slight problem compared to the rest of the evening. How can I say it...Wasted isn't a strong enough word to explain it, and I couldn't do anything to calm him down with everyone cheering for it. God... Even our daughters, while mine is usually rather shy, was like: YiiiiiiHaaa! MOVE YOUR ASS DADDY! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh boy, what a mess that was. I wonder how the heck he could write anything when we got home :)

• Haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
:ROFLMAO:
Hi there
Haha yeah. I have already read this post, don't worry I will catch up with the little fox. I already have a project for him :giggle:

You can tell it was one hell of a party and he was the main entertainment for our friends and all the folk there. Fortunately the owner of the restaurant is also a friend because otherwise the striptease on the tables would have been only a slight problem compared to the rest of the evening. How can I say it...Wasted isn't a strong enough word to explain it, and I couldn't do anything to calm him down with everyone cheering for it. God... Even our daughters, while mine is usually rather shy, was like: YiiiiiiHaaa! MOVE YOUR ASS DADDY! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh boy, what a mess that was. I wonder how the heck he could write anything when we got home :)
:LOL:
You bet we are! ;)
:unsure:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Oh boy, what a mess that was. I wonder how the heck he could write anything when we got home
:oops::ROFLMAO: Caught me off guard there... the laughter I got out of that retelling is gonna help quite a bit with a rough schedule tomorrow. But someone's gotta say it:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
:oops::ROFLMAO: Caught me off guard there... the laughter I got out of that retelling is gonna help quite a bit with a rough schedule tomorrow. But someone's gotta say it:
o_O:ROFLMAO: Are you one of Stifler's friends? I mean like this one...

• Haha

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
This may be a stupid question but is it possible to see all of the scenes within the game? I'm at 21419/24445. I have yet to do a Robin and Kira solo route. I'm a bit of a completionist and like to 100% my games.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This may be a stupid question but is it possible to see all of the scenes within the game? I'm at 21419/24445. I have yet to do a Robin and Kira solo route. I'm a bit of a completionist and like to 100% my games.
Don't forget you have to do all the Chris variations too (Chris with Linda, Chris with Robin, Chris with Holly, Chris with Robin and You with Kira, Chris with Holly and You with Lexi, Chris with Robin, you Not with Kira, but still said no to thruple ... I think that's it. Oh, and Chris with no one.) There's a few more variations too (mostly including the "P" word ;) )

Reactions: Exterant

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Just finished Cece's route. Wow... what an emotional rollercoaster! Amazing game!
Cece is my all time VN girl in my heart. Leap of Faith showed me the beauty of good story telling AVN and without Cece that wouldn't happened. Without Cece I didn't have played more VN's and didn't found such nice games like One Day at a Time, Artemis, Eternum, Intertwined, Chasing Sunsets, Dreams of Reality, Hillside, Summer's Gone, STWA: Unbroken, Once in a Lifetime, Sicae and many others. But Cece aside I'm a proud member of Lexi Dimante army. Cece is above all girls in all games but Lexi is to me the best girl in this story. This may seem like it doesn't make sense, but Lexi is my personal MLI in LoF and Cece is absolutely the best character to ever appear in an AVN.

Spat222

May 13, 2019
Cece is my all time VN girl in my heart. Leap of Faith showed me the beauty of good story telling AVN and without Cece that wouldn't happened.
I didn't have any high expectations when I started this one, but man I have to agree with you that she is a really well written character with a lot of depth. I haven't experienced the other routes but I do plan on doing a few of them. I feel like Stephanie was also very well written and am excited to see how the experience is in her route.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I haven't experienced the other routes but I do plan on doing a few of them.
Do them all. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Kira and Robin, but their part is also really good. I'm complaining on a high level. Lexi's path respectively the Lexi/Holly path are the best paths to me. Cece on 2nd and after that Linda, Holly alone, Stephanie, Robin/Kira and after all the alone paths of Kira and Robin. But even if I set up a ranking here. The gaps in the ranks are very small. Actually, each path is outstanding in its own way and the endings are always plausible and well told. DriftyGames made a masterpiece. I played it many times and got all achievements at Steam. I'm only mentioning the achievements because I don't really care about such things, but I just wanted to achieve everything here. This game was worth every Cent I spent on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
The gaps in the ranks are very small. Actually, each path is outstanding in its own way and the endings are always plausible and well told.
I haven't played the other routes myself yet but expect to enjoy the ones I do as the characters are all great characters that are easy to like and hard not to care about (though I realize Steph may be more polarizing to some - such is the plight of the ex). That's quite a feat in a VN (or really any medium) but also seems like it's pretty key to making the group dynamic work as successfully as it does and the summer with this group is a significant portion of what the game is about.

Also agreed that this game has been a great gateway to other great games (even if our individual lists vary a bit). Interesting take on how you see Cece and Lexi. Not sure I've heard that before, but mostly from other media I think I understand. In a lot of anime for example, who I'd consider "best girl" overall and who I'd consider "best girl" for the particular LI/story can be two different characters. It's slightly different than what you're saying but I think I get it.

Are you one of Stifler's friends? I mean like this one...
I mean c'mon, who doesn't "love" pie? :sneaky:

2023-03-28_14-03-11.png

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes you just have to make right choices.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: v1.0c

FYI: I have noticed that it doesn't always seem to work correctly in combination with SanchoMod. It unlocks the gallery but the buttons stop working. Still checking it out.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes