Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, with the above post I think this is the current score: VN-ass kicking (1) - Sancho (0) :ROFLMAO:

It's been almost the first 24hrs since the VN updated and I might only be at having the mod run stable as it previously was. I'm going to take a bit. Start fresh speedrun games through Ch7 and insure integrity. If stable I'll start actually working on Ch8 within 1-2 hours with my first evening adult refreshment of Crown. That's just the reality of it.

I'm still on the fence about folks using old saves (regardless of using the mod or not, has nothing to do with it). I've run across so many oddities due to all the music code changes, conditional code formatting, etc that it's likely going to be my recommendation to start fresh runs with v1.0 ... I'm not saying the old saves won't work but they don't have my full confidence yet either. I'll keep ya updated of course. Give me ~30mins to 1hr to make some speedruns.... hopefully bug free.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
So, with the above post I think this is the current score: VN-ass kicking (1) - Sancho (0) :ROFLMAO:

It's been almost the first 24hrs since the VN updated and I might only be at having the mod run stable as it previously was. I'm going to take a bit. Start fresh speedrun games through Ch7 and insure integrity. If stable I'll start actually working on Ch8 within 1-2 hours with my first evening adult refreshment of Crown. That's just the reality of it.

I'm still on the fence about folks using old saves (regardless of using the mod or not, has nothing to do with it). I've run across so many oddities due to all the music code changes, conditional code formatting, etc that it's likely going to be my recommendation to start fresh runs with v1.0 ... I'm not saying the old saves won't work but they don't have my full confidence yet either. I'll keep ya updated of course. Give me ~30mins to 1hr to make some speedruns.... hopefully bug free.
here's an idea, everyone that asks, is this mod updated yet, put them on ur ignore list, it saves up posts (apparantly ignores deletes the posts)

to everyone else how about every time someone asks that question, one of us fams leaves a 5 star review on this mod?
this way Sancho1969 gets something positive out of something negative? and me being the only one so far, cmon we can do better then that?! right, RIGHT?! :D

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is it coming? when is update?........

are we there yet? I have to pee! I told you to go before... but there i didnt need to!

Oh wait, wrong dialogue :D

Its just unbelievable how many times you can read the "when is update" question all over the place in nearly every thread on F95 with the answer just right above them... even for games that have a completed tag rofl. must be really hard to deal with those people, i would run against a wall with my head all day doing this :D

Hopefully you can manage to get everything running... for me its all about the old music anyways.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Is it coming? when is update?........

are we there yet? I have to pee! I told you to go before... but there i didnt need to!

Oh wait, wrong dialogue :D

Its just unbelievable how many times you can read the "when is update" question all over the place in nearly every thread on F95 with the answer just right above them... even for games that have a completed tag rofl. must be really hard to deal with those people, i would run against a wall with my head all day doing this :D

Hopefully you can manage to get everything running... for me its all about the old music anyways.
Talking about old music. since my beauty nap i woke up with a song in my head i havent been able to get rid of.

enjoy and Sancho1969 if ur reading this, feel free to blast this one through ur soundsystem on 11 :D

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Sancho1969

No this is not an prank

when is da update out? oh wait maybe this was da prank :ROFLMAO:

You want some monster with ur coffee, maybe it'll give you some real spirits to kick some of those peaps butt's
got some to spare, so just yell okey? :D

Loving ur work and this one was a freebee. hang in there matey :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I genuinely feel bad for Sancho man. He puts out these amazing mods but has to deal with so many people pestering him about them because they can't take 2 seconds to look at the main post or any of the last 5 posts in the thread before posting the same question that's already been answered so many times. The guy has way more patience than I do, I'd be snapping back by now.
That goes for literally every single modder. As soon as an update hits the obligatory 93749294 "new update" posts show up and of course the people who used an outdated mod because they can't be bothered to look at what they are downloading.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
That goes for literally every single modder. As soon as an update hits the obligatory 93749294 "new update" posts show up and of course the people who used an outdated mod because they can't be bothered to look at what they are downloading.
haha [And i came directly at my parents] and then your reply.. if thats ur jam my friend.. hilarious
But yeah the only way to get a serious hint all those modders unfortionaly has to take out their download links and put a message there (dont bother asking, its getting worked on, just be patient and the DL links will come back on once it's finished).

i seen one modder in da past doing exactly that, and it appears thats da only way to get da message over.
that or close down the thread cumpletely to reply's. unfortionaly that also closes down support reply's from us that do wanna give him an word of encouragement.

but thanks for ur words matey, and for da laugh :D

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
and i must say to everyone here on these last pages i been enjoying the normal convo's quite alot, some wer funny, some wer serious & quite right and i cant help but say, im proud on you guys, okey there are some (understandable) eyebrows being raised everytime someone asks that 1 particular question, but we keep things fun.

unfortionaly i do believe that once this mod is out the convo here will die out, becouse well, lets face it, without this game getting any more updates the mod doesnt need to get updated anymore as well after this.
so to all you guys, if any of you got this game on steam, or plan on buying it in da near future, my steamhandle is Demondovahkiin (it'll be the one with Ironman as profile picture) feel free to add me, that goes to you as well Sancho1969 and i will miss you guys.
also feel free to add/follow me here guys.

on a sidenote to Sancho1969 when you release this mod, will it directly support steam or will you be releasing that one seperately after this one? (been meaning to ask you that question for awhile now but keep forgetting it)

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
on a sidenote to Sancho1969 when you release this mod, will it directly support steam or will you be releasing that one seperately after this one? (been meaning to ask you that question for awhile now but keep forgetting it)
He is working on the mod with the steam version if I'm not mistaken, but I'm fairly certain that the mod will work with both versions of the game.

Reactions: Riggnarock
Nov 9, 2020
Y'all have gone nuts. Don't dumpster fire my house! :ROFLMAO: I'll post more update progress soon. It's all going to be ok.

To answer the above questionThis will be steam based just like the previous one so all can benefit.
what if we just roll the dumpster up in front of the house and set it on fire ill bring some proper 12 and canada dry bold and let the mullet fly

• Haha
Reactions: Riggnarock

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Y'all have gone nuts. Don't dumpster fire my house! :ROFLMAO: I'll post more update progress soon. It's all going to be ok.

To answer the above questionThis will be steam based just like the previous one so all can benefit.
:KEK:

Chiquichico GIF - Chiquichico GIFs

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020

lol, we gone nuts.. do i need to remind you on that other question repeatably being asked then? i'd bet you'd go hulk on me here. (Please Sancho1969 can you add a money cheat for the BaD mod???)
you and i both know that with that expansion comming out that question will repeatably be asked again aside from the (when's the .....) but dont worry matey, we wont burn ur house down. much :ROFLMAO:

and dont worry about the updates ur gonna post here, we're just having a chill convo, with all these interuptions being thrown at you i'll give you a week, before asking if ur gonna add the money cheat to BaD (oh wait thats the other thread :p)

but in all seriousness, yes i like shenanigans as well, but you just enjoy your time, dont rush it and dont mind me at all. just trying to keep da convo's light overhere.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes