Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There was also an MC stat introduced when the VN started "Corruption" that was never used. I'm going to strip it from all stat screens as it's redundant:
1662834963239.png

Reactions: Atrin021

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
^ This guy.

Read a few posts in the thread bud... that's what I'm doing. The only thing I could do more to communicate is to live stream me doing it on Twitch.
hey there's an idea, then we get to see you cracking it up to 11 while doing ur shenanigan's :D dont need to see you working on ur walkthrough mod though, i just wanna hear and see how ya make ur neighbours hate you :D btw, if you would crack it up with me as ur neighbour i'd borrow a line from ur house to mine and then blast the same music through my speakers and make twice as much neighbours angry :p

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Friendly? looks around We? You got a mouse in your pocket or something?
no he doesnt have a mouse in his pocket, he is just happy to see you!!! :D:D:D:D:D
OMG i bet that's gonna give you mentaly unstable images you cant get rid off. walked right into that one :p

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Well, at least mice are little guys. I can buy a nice purple cage for it. :devilish:
Haha, you mean some sort of overcoat? they tend to slither out of those more often then not. what you need is a small electric belt around it so it gets a tiny shock every time the mouse gets xcited :p

okey maybe not, some mice tend to enjoy that, purple cage it is :D

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
I genuinely feel bad for Sancho man. He puts out these amazing mods but has to deal with so many people pestering him about them because they can't take 2 seconds to look at the main post or any of the last 5 posts in the thread before posting the same question that's already been answered so many times. The guy has way more patience than I do, I'd be snapping back by now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I genuinely feel bad for Sancho man. He puts out these amazing mods but has to deal with so many people pestering him about them because they can't take 2 seconds to look at the main post or any of the last 5 posts in the thread before posting the same question that's already been answered so many times. The guy has way more patience than I do, I'd be snapping back by now.
I kinda did a bit in the VN's thread here... not much but just to give some folks an idea regarding expectations in relation to time.

I_Love_Latex

Mar 17, 2018
Fuck me runnin'... here we go again.

Tell me bud, what does it say right above the DL links?
View attachment 2036228
Some people are special in their own little way. Just remember that, and it makes everything slightly less painful. It's a mantra I live by every day at work when folk ask me 2 hours into a 4 hour job if I am finished yet, or have I started the next job. :D

So, with that in mind, all I have to say is this: "You got that mod finished yet?" :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Some people are special in their own little way. Just remember that, and it makes everything slightly less painful. It's a mantra I live by every day at work when folk ask me 2 hours into a 4 hour job if I am finished yet, or have I started the next job. :D

So, with that in mind, all I have to say is this: "You got that mod finished yet?" :D
Fuck that mantra. I dealt with one nicely today and that went against every fiber of my being. Now back to my regularly scheduled program. :devilish:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: I_Love_Latex

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn. I had to fight another serious issue... Task reporting in the stat screens. This move to R8 this late into the game might not been the best idea Drifty ever had. It's been a fight for the last 24hrs just to get shit working like it was, nevermind progressing forward. This should have been MUCH easier... like say "Nursing Back to Pleasures"s finally... keep the same RenPy version and let's get on with it for a finally. If it was the beginning or middle of the story then sure, update away and we'll work through it... but damn... changing everything at the last at bat in the bottom of the ninth is questionable most times.

Anyway, Tasks should now be working 100% again but I'll make some speedruns through the early chapters to confirm:

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes