Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
pretty much what it was. ;)
I see. Not using the normal zip format threw the file size off. OK, that's exactly what's needed. Proceed my good man. You've done well Grasshoppa. It's over 1.2gb though... it shouldn't be that large.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
I see. OK, that's exactly what's needed. Proceed my good man. You've done well Grasshoppa.
Alright.. Reposting then. :p

Audio RPA 01 through 07.
Note this is from the uncompressed version of the game, so only for those that don't want to wait for compressed, or struggle with bandwidth!

(extract the 7zip, and place all 7 files in the /game folder)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Alright.. Reposting then. :p

Audio RPA 01 through 07.
Note this is from the uncompressed version of the game, so only for those that don't want to wait for compressed, or struggle with bandwidth!

Never fear. Image compression of a VN doesn't compress mp3's anyway. Technically they are compressed (via audio compression) by default. I can't test the DL right now as I'm quite busy but it looks correct on paper. Once confirmed I'll put your link in both of my posts crediting you for the link of course. That way folks can easily find the instructions and the files in the same posting. Any objections just let me know and I'll not do that.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Never fear. Image compression of a VN doesn't compress mp3's anyway. Technically they are compressed (via audio compression) by default. I can't test the DL right now as I'm quite busy but it looks correct on paper.
well, some of the mp3s drifty used are 320kbit.. :LOL:
And they can be converted to 128 /160 /192kbit, and be shaved down drastically!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Get a head start... get Ch6 compressed here and you'll have 6 of 7. I'll hook you up with #7 separately if needed. I'm in the middle of the national forest currently and uploading 300mb would take an eternity on basically dialup bandwidth.
Not even a cell tower near you for fixed wireless? I live out in the boondocks and after having shitty dsl for years we finally got upgraded to fixed wireless and it's at least 3x better.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not even a cell tower near you for fixed wireless? I live out in the boondocks and after having shitty dsl for years we finally got upgraded to fixed wireless and it's at least 3x better.
I'm tethered via cell but I'm in the middle of literally thousands of acres of pine forest.... let's just say signal is a bitch. One of the only downsides of this particular property. My coast studio is fiber. Each of my locations is a bit different of a tradeoff tbh.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
I'm tethered via cell but I'm in the middle of literally thousands of acres of pine forest.... let's just say signal is a bitch. One of the only downsides of this particular property. My coast studio is fiber. Each of my locations is a bit different of a tradeoff tbh.
I'm actually kinda jealous! :eek:
I'm pretty much in a town center with noisy neighbors and too much traffic! :sick:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This way is best. I might even make a "DLC" later that converts the whole thing (well minus the new chapter) back to OG.

• Love
Reactions: Frostvred

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm actually kinda jealous! :eek:
I'm pretty much in a town center with noisy neighbors and too much traffic! :sick:
I own one joint in H-Town but I let my assistant stay there. I'm not a fan of the city unless it's party-mode. Then I'm ready for more acreage. Split future weekly/monthly investment dollars into BOTH the market and real property... they are different beasts with diversification built-in. That's how I did it anyway.

werag17897

Feb 2, 2020
Even better would be to use Opus, in terms of audio quality ~200 Kbps Opus is roughly equivalent to 320 Kbps MP3 for example.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Even better would be to use Opus, in terms of audio quality ~200 Kbps Opus is roughly equivalent to 320 Kbps MP3 for example.
That is true... And Ogg is even smaller at same bitrate as the mp3 equivalent. No idea why Ogg haven't taken the throne from Mp3 in terms of audio compression yet. Possibly cuz of wider compatibility with mp3s?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not to mention someone told you to get back into the kitchen a lil while ago :p
Talk about double bad luck, forced into da kitchen and bad shit net :D

but i feel for you matey, so hopefully you'll be able to get your Fiber back soon :p
Yeah and you saw what it got him. Butt naked cleaning my floors. Good thing you were cool about it, otherwise, you'd be joining him. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Progress update - Gallery filters

OK, gallery filters done (except Type which I'll populate in a minute). Filters work as you'd expect. If a character is chosen then any scene with that character is populated. For example if you choose "Kira" then any scene with here, even if with another character is populated. Pretty simple. Here's some teasers to give you an idea of what to expect. NOTE: the option to change your replay name has changed to be a bit more "slick". There's not a button that says "change name" but rather just click on the current name and you'll be taken to the process of renaming. It's all rather intuitive imho.

Filter examples:
LoF SM B04a1.jpg LoF SM B04a2.jpg LoF SM B04a3.jpg LoF SM B04a4.jpg LoF SM B04a5.jpg

Gallery name changing examples:
LoF SM B04a6a.jpg LoF SM B04a6b.jpg LoF SM B04a6c.jpg LoF SM B04a6d.jpg

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I see. Not using the normal zip format threw the file size off. OK, that's exactly what's needed. Proceed my good man. You've done well Grasshoppa. It's over 1.2gb though... it shouldn't be that large.
It is that large, bro. Unless you use the compressed version. Which is around 500mb. I think. I don't have it though.

1662831481995.png

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes