Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
So before i take this game up again, how many branching path's are there?
And which ones are there?
Figured I'd better ask here as i assume you have dissected the game by now :p
Lots and lots.... you will want many play throughs if you want to see it all.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Hi Sancho, with your mod you are working on for ep8, will we be able to use our saves from the previous game and they will be compatible with this new update? I just downloaded the new update to see if the saves would work and they don't. Not sure if they would have worked if I had not used your mod?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I did read back a couple of pages. Thank you for your work Sancho.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hi Sancho, with your mod you are working on for ep8, will we be able to use our saves from the previous game and they will be compatible with this new update? I just downloaded the new update to see if the saves would work and they don't. Not sure if they would have worked if I had not used your mod?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I did read back a couple of pages. Thank you for your work Sancho.
Probably not. It's two different Ren'py versions. Just easier to restart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kezguyfour

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I copied my PC saves from 7 to 8 and they did not work, but 7 was modded and 8 was not, so that's fairly typical. I will try again once Sancho is done, but honestly , it's not like I ain't gonna replay the game anyway (probably a few times for all the paths I want! :) )

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1581606

Overview:
In-game mod for Leap Of Faith
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v5f ***
*** Another debut of SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development.

It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

NOTE: Currently updating the mod to the latest core code and to Ch8.
Please be patient. I'll post progress updates as I go.

Updated: 02-18-2022
Game/Creator: Leap Of Faith / DriftyGames / - - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.7.0s (Steam compatible)
Game Version: Ch7 v0.7.0c or v0.7.0s
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Guide for Opportunities, Phone Tasks, Optional Tasks, Nuke Posts, and more.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 05/12/2022 07:49 CST
( Links pulled while I update the mod. Thank you in advance for your patience )
Download: MEGA - Workupload

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1807002 View attachment 1807000 View attachment 1807001 View attachment 1581631 View attachment 1806998 View attachment 1806999
View attachment 1581665 View attachment 1581663 View attachment 1581662 View attachment 1581661 View attachment 1581666
Dynamic ChoiceGuide / TaskGuide Examples
View attachment 1581675 View attachment 1581674 View attachment 1581671
View attachment 1581676 View attachment 1581673

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1581624
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Please update your mod for ch. 8 v.1.0!

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Don't forget, guys, you can try the save fixer in this mods OP.
I tried this with my ep 7 and ep 8 version and neither worked. I followed the instructions too, just placed that file into the game folder of both ep 7 and ep 8 versions and tried to open saves from playthroughs using sancho mod. So I'm not sure if the save fix has been outdated for some time? Or perhpas just an issue for me only... lol.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I tried this with my ep 7 and ep 8 version and neither worked. I followed the instructions too, just placed that file into the game folder of both ep 7 and ep 8 versions and tried to open saves from playthroughs using sancho mod. So I'm not sure if the save fix has been outdated for some time? Or perhpas just an issue for me only... lol.
Yeah. I didn't know if it would. It didn't work with mine. But, my save is back at Cece's second attempt.

Reactions: kezguyfour

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
okey, I wanna be funny, see how many OMG's and facepalm's I gonna get :D :D

Please update your multimod to v8.0 please, i wanna fap soooooooo much right now, im going dry overhere :p

But no I'll just be patient, and wait till ur done with everything. just felt like being funny while waiting.

so cmon guys gimme those facepalm's :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning folks. Coffee is brewing so I'm replying quickly to pings:

Please update your mod for ch. 8 v.1.0!
^ This guy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey bud. It's not outdated but it's important on what error type you're getting. If it's a rollback exception then try the file I made here. It extends how far RenPy can rollback. I've improved it inside the pending mod update but note I can't fix all the things that were changed by the dev. There are way too many changes to conditional codes and all the music code swapped so RenPy freaks out on some saves. Not my fault but I'm trying to sort it for Drifty the best I can as I go. See post here for more clarification.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Good morning folks. Coffee is brewing so I'm replying quickly to pings:

^ This guy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey bud. It's not outdated but it's important on what error type you're getting. If it's a rollback exception then try the file I made here. It extends how far RenPy can rollback. I've improved it inside the pending mod update but note I can't fix all they things that were changed by the dev. There are way too many conditional codes and all the music code swapped so RenPy freaks out on some saves. Not my fault but I'm trying to sort it for Drifty the best I can as I go. See post here for more clarification.
Thanks for that one Sancho :D im loving it

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
BTW Sancho1969 its nice to see you here as well, Being a Dik, Leap of Faith, Next thing you deside to tackle FreshWoman as well :D

Always enjoy your work. makes me wish you wer my neighbour :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW Sancho1969 its nice to see you here as well, Being a Dik, Leap of Faith, Next thing you deside to tackle FreshWoman as well :D

Always enjoy your work. makes me wish you wer my neighbour :D
My "neighbors" (I have mostly very large properties with the exception of my coastal joint which is only a few acres) either love or hate me I reckon. I'm both quiet and extremely loud depending on my mood and time of day. Every joint I have has a rather high-decibal producing sound system and I'm a man who likes to crank the tunes to 11 :ROFLMAO:. There's many other shenanigans I get myself into but I'll leave those be for now.

• Haha
Reactions: Riggnarock

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anywho... let me get that cup of coffee and get to work. I left off at ~0200 on a good note. I fixed the beast of a obsolete dev code snippet and found a quick way to replace the original music as I see fit. I'm going to start off with the easy stuff this morning like adding the scene filters for SanchoGallery which will allow me to test all those scenes I created anyway. You will notice the Drifty decided to make a gallery too so he might have stepped on my toes here and there... I need to make sure it's all still tight. My full attention should be on this project today so I'll be chiming in periodically. I have a multi-monitor setup that refreshes this site on it's own screen but I don't always stop to reply... I generally do it at convenient stopping points.

Reactions: imzahai and McGreed

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Anywho... let me get that cup of coffee and get to work. I left off at ~0200 on a good note. I fixed the beast of a obsolete dev code snippet and found a quick way to replace the original music as I see fit. I'm going to start off with the easy stuff this morning like adding the scene filters for SanchoGallery which will allow me to test all those scenes I created anyway. You will notice the Drifty decided to make a gallery too so he might have stepped on my toes here and there... I need to make sure it's all still tight. My full attention should be on this project today so I'll be chiming in periodically. I have a multi-monitor setup that refreshes this site on it's own screen but I don't always stop to reply... I generally do it at convenient stopping points.
ugWps2.gif

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes