Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The game doesn't crash but the main menu clearly says "SanchoMod not installed correctly". I have the music restoration mod installed and that seems to be the problem, tomorrow I will try with the vanilla version of GOG + dlc without the music mod.

Edit: there was no case, I'll have to sacrifice SanchoMod in this game :cry:. I don't know what the new music will be like, but the original is very good (I have the 900 MB folder), so the mod to restore the original audio seems indispensable and more important to me :WeSmart:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The game doesn't crash but the main menu clearly says "SanchoMod not installed correctly". I have the music restoration mod installed and that seems to be the problem, tomorrow I will try with the vanilla version of GOG + dlc without the music mod.

Edit: there was no case, I'll have to sacrifice SanchoMod in this game :cry:. I don't know what the new music will be like, but the original is very good (I have the 900 MB folder), so the mod to restore the original audio seems indispensable and more important to me :WeSmart:.
No, no, no. That other "mod" is a rip off of mine. I have the music restoration already (see instructions in this OP).
1714762810985.png

Hey man, what is the best option to play this with ? I had to reinstall the game but would this work with your mod https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-driftygames.48734/post-8942829 ? I also want the original music back.
See OP for my OG music restoration instructions. See above reply "OG Audio Edition".

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes