Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
Drifty,
This is my first post on this site. I just need to say that I'm so so so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how much pain you went through and how much strength you had to make this beautiful message of love. I hope that someday, if you feel like doing this, you can tell us your story. All the best to you and your family.

PS: Sorry for my bad English, but I had to tell you this.

May 8, 2018
She isn't dead.

After it talks about the real life affects of death and what I think is Drifty's experience it says "but this is just a game" and shows a hospital heart monitor.
Yep, it's even mentioned in one his recent Dev Diaries that he had to introduce this horrible event to change Cece's thought process in life.

Nonetheless, it's still a very much depressing scene as it touches a very sensitive real life topic which is no joke. It hurts even more when you know that this has a lot of inspiration on a real life event that took place in Drifty's life. He said it himself that he had to take a break from animating the suicide scene because it was getting overbearing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep, it's even mentioned in one his recent Dev Diaries that he had to introduce this horrible event to change Cece's thought process in life.

Nonetheless, it's still a very much depressing scene as it touches a very sensitive real life topic which is no joke. It hurts even more when you know that this has a lot of inspiration on a real life event that took place in Drifty's life. He said it himself that he had to take a break from animating the suicide scene because it was getting overbearing.
It's a downright fucking horrible scene and i've no doubt it put Drifty in a bad place. The fact he can put out a game this emotional on a constant basis knowing it has real word connections is nothing short of amazing.

It's heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time and I wish nothing but love to Drifty.

I just wanted to jump in and say she wasn't dead so people didn't give up. We've all played certain other games where something happened and didn't want that to affect this.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Leap Of Faith [Ch.6 v0.6.1c] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.30 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.28 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.19 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Leap Of Faith [Ch.6 v0.6.1c] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.30 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.19 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
You're lust last hope.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Welp, against my better judgement, I did the solo routes for Kira and Robin (don't care for the throuple route), and honestly, they shouldn't be there in the first place. They're handled so weirdly at all points, and the MC goes against past decisions like it's nothing. Even though it's made clear that he's interested in only one of them, he still can bang the other one in this update.

Also, the whole prom stuff with them, so out of place. Really? Show signs for them to kiss? And when Cece says:
"But you know you probably just became single again, right?", MC answers "Sure, but looking at them.. worth it". Worth what? Is he fucking retarded? wtf was that?

I don't know why dev even bothered with those two routes, they're nonsensical.
End rant, you can ignore me.

I won't talk about the ending of the update itself, because even though I saw it coming once I saw the warning, it still hit me pretty hard (even though Cece apparently survived).

May 8, 2018
I just wanted to jump in and say she wasn't dead so people didn't give up. We've all played certain other games where something happened and didn't want that to affect this.
I completely understand you. Acting Lessons was a sucker punch to the gut and we really had no choice there, although the theme behind it wasn't nearly as dark, it left me messed up for a few days. At least here I feel much safer with this ending even though it's much more depressing.

alex_49rt

Jun 20, 2020
Wow this game hit hard asf but did she died or not because it says something about this is just a game so is different from real life

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes