May 8, 2018
Saw that this was updated and couldn't wait. Then I decided to read the comments while it was downloading. Not sure that I'm ready to play this right now from what I am reading here. I always prefer a good story to one that is simply lewd. That's why I was looking forward to this. The problem is, that my wife died about two years ago. She had a tough time at the end. I am NOT sure that I am ready for this at all...............
I'm terribly sorry to hear your situation. I can't understand how it must feel. I hope these 2 years have given you time to heal a bit, because I know those scars don't ever fade away.

Regarding the game, the game itself doesn't have a dark atmosphere to it, it's generally a good environment, but embraces the theme of depression and suicide.

The game has a positive vibe to it, but this latest chapter has a bit of a dark cloud over it. I'd say play it for the story, but if you feel like you can't handle it, don't, the game itself in this chapter warns you to skip some scenes in case you are not in a good place in your life.

If you decide to play it, good luck and I hope you enjoy it.

May 8, 2018
i did that but still locked
When you met Holly, did you say you might be interested in her? I don't even think this one is a requirement, but you do need to revisit all the dialogue when you are checking her out. So make sure you indeed got all of it. I believe there's dialogue that could repeat up to 3-4 times when you are with Holly.

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
I'm terribly sorry to hear your situation. I can't understand how it must feel. I hope these 2 years have given you time to heal a bit, because I know those scars don't ever fade away.

Regarding the game, the game itself doesn't have a dark atmosphere to it, it's generally a good environment, but embraces the theme of depression and suicide.

The game has a positive vibe to it, but this latest chapter has a bit of a dark cloud over it. I'd say play it for the story, but if you feel like you can't handle it, don't, the game itself in this chapter warns you to skip some scenes in case you are not in a good place in your life.

If you decide to play it, good luck and I hope you enjoy it.
I've already played up until this last update. That's why I was looking forward to it, I loved the story. I'm just not sure that I'm ready for the "dark cloud" in this last update.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
When you met Holly, did you say you might be interested in her? I don't even think this one is a requirement, but you do need to revisit all the dialogue when you are checking her out. So make sure you indeed got all of it. I believe there's dialogue that could repeat up to 3-4 times when you are with Holly.
i said im interested in lexi

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That ending..... it hits hard.... even knowing Cece's will survive.... and DriftyGames 's words, his story, his loss.... I'm so sorry, man.... No one should ever have to experience this....
It surely took every strength you had to make that ending and write those words to us.... I'm but a few pieces of text on this forum, but all my thoughts go to you, and all my thanks for this amazing game. The kind of game that'll stick with me till the end.
Wherever you are, all the best to you and the people you love.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
Even though I knew this was coming, I couldn't stop being sad. Although I know that her death is irreversible, I still hope that something can bring her back. How can I deal with my emotions right now?

Reactions: Grelk

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
i got it, i didnt look at the wall.... thanks for helping out

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes