Godussop93

Dec 13, 2020
Good evening, first of all excuse me, for the bad writing of what I write, along with the errors that you can find, I am not someone very skilled with English, when writing it, but I can understand 80 to 90% of what I read

all this was translated from google translator

I started following Drifty from chapter 3, I can only say that it is the first time that a game moves me in this way and has made me cry, I have played other similar games, but none left a lump in my throat, like today's chapter

They say that the best stories are those that are rooted in our experiences
Experiences like the ones that were being shown to us in this story, and especially this last chapter, I was fortunate not to pass them, but I am sure it would be difficult for me to endure such pain, to be able to get something like this out of the pain, it is impressive, I am speechless

I hope that more people know about this project, and be touched by the sublime history

It honestly makes me rethink the things that I will look for from now on to download or become a patreon of any project

----
Drifty, if you ever take a look around here, I just want to say, I'm so grateful that you share this with all of us.

Jan 28, 2019
It's a downright fucking horrible scene and i've no doubt it put Drifty in a bad place. The fact he can put out a game this emotional on a constant basis knowing it has real word connections is nothing short of amazing.

It's heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time and I wish nothing but love to Drifty.

I just wanted to jump in and say she wasn't dead so people didn't give up. We've all played certain other games where something happened and didn't want that to affect this.
While I am looking for a fap, I'm also generally looking for a story... and hopefully a good one. Or, absent a good story, at least characters that I can still get some emotional attachment too.

That leads me to take these games WAY too seriously when I play them (I know that I'm known for an occasional rant that will get some attention, and a lot of thumbs up... and a lot of face palms. Think in different threads for different games, I've gotten both from you lol)

But yeah, while I normally avoid spoilers, I am VERY thankful that you have said what you've said, because that... certain other game, while not a masterpiece in story telling, did let me connect to the characters and behind a keyboard and with some online anonymity, I'm not ashamed to say that I cried like a baby, for quite some time....

So, in this case, I appreciate the spoiler, because knowing that will help me, a great deal, going into this next chapter.

And, to Drifty. I don't know the details. I don't know if they're elsewhere in the thread, or on patreon or discord... or if they have not been shared at all. But I've read enough, I think, to pick up pieces to put together. I hope you're doing OK, and you know that, anonymity and the like aside, we do mean it when we wish you well.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
My only playthrough so far is on the Cece romance one. How do the other ones play out tone wise? I can't imagine them being as impactful. The MC has what - 7? girls to choose from but you really gotta feel like Cece is the canon option (unless someone has another opinion and Cece as a friend is as driving a plot narrative as she is a lover).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Wow, that was as hardcore an update as promised. I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to go about giving feedback on it when there are so many disparate aspects to untangle, some of which are way beyond my ability to critique. Just going to have to do this one step at a time, I guess.

I think this chapter was mixed bag. It was better than the last update because it doesn't feel like an extended digression - indeed, it packs a real punch. At the same time, parts of it feel very unsatisfying for reasons that aren't directly related to the extremely emotional ending. In short, I think the individual character bits vary from decent to infuriating. The overall story story works well and does so pretty consistently, but only at the cost of feeling extremely rushed. Oh, and there's a massive elephant that will be difficult to discuss.

I'm breaking this down into sections, though there's a decent amount of overlap. I've done the best I can to edit them, but I need to sleep soon so this will have to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess that's it. Certainly not an easy update to review.

tldr: The Chapter was extremely powerful and memorable, even if it failed to deliver on several fronts. I'm still a fan of the game and want to see it through to the conclusion. And I hope Drifty is feeling better now that he managed to get this out on time!

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I have no words... this... this touched my Soul... God! :cry:

Thank you for creating and sharing this wonderful EGame with us DriftyGames :love: Looking forward to the next chapter! :love:

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
DriftyGames

I am sorry for your loss

But that warning about the powerful scenes should explicitly have mentioned that Cece would do what she did before on the bridge and what the results would be.

I thought Cece was better and she was just going to leave not what happened and how it all turned out. I just didn't think it would happen a second time, If I had known that was the case I wouldn't have watched it.

I already think about suicide a lot and now after seeing that it makes me think about it even more. :cry:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are a community devoted to gaming .. we will engage...
Let it rip .. unwind .. these games have ta bring release, not grief.
Put a spoiler in and just shout all your feelings in there, we relate already, this is intense.

Jul 5, 2018
I played episode 6 at midnight. I thought that my feelings would be better overnight, but now I feel a void in my heart. In my country, the suicide rate for psychological disorders is very low, so I may not fully understand your feelings. But I know what it feels like to lose someone important in your life. I really wish the best for you and your family. And thanks for sharing this story with us through this game. This is one of the few games where I enjoy the story more than the scenes. I hope good things will come to Cece and MC, I hope Cece can open her heart and live happily with MC. Thanks.

Aug 8, 2017
Nice emotional story and one to be proud of, not many games manage to do this;condolences to you and yours, and best of luck going forward dev.

May 8, 2018
I am pretty sure she isn't dead and ends up in hospital along with MC who jumps after her to save her otherwise why would she be a main LI
She's not dead, but not because of the MC, he didn't jump nowhere lol.

We're gonna have to wait until Chapter 7 comes out to know how exactly she survived.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Not exactly sure what you mean, but if there is a more professional PDF guide maker out there in the community, then I'd like to meet them. I don't see it as a failure. I see it as the nature of the code. And, don't get me wrong, I love this game and Drifty is a great dev. It's just some games are coded in a manner it's very difficult to make a written guide for, and lend themselves better to mods.
" Rather than put out a half baked one, that's not up to my standards I feel it's time to not continue to try."
Tried to make a funny reference to the baking.

You're involved making mods or wt guides for most of the games I follow and you're very good at it.
I understand that some VN/games branch out in a manner that makes it close to impossible to manufacture
a somewhat comprehensible guide.

Bad choice of words on my part. I'm sorry!

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes