Duck Avenger

Nov 10, 2020
DriftyGames

I am sorry for your loss

But that warning about the powerful scenes should explicitly have mentioned that Cece would do what she did before on the bridge and what the results would be.

I thought Cece was better and she was just going to leave not what happened and how it all turned out. I just didn't think it would happen a second time, If I had known that was the case I wouldn't have watched it.

I already think about suicide a lot and now after seeing that it makes me think about it even more. :cry:
Hey man, stay strong; nothing lasts forever, especially bad times.
Just take one step at a time, rely on people you're the closest to, your family, your friends ( the ones you're sure are truly friends), cut out all the "dead branches" (sorry, don't know how to translate it, hope you get the meaning anyway), leave behind the people that make you suffer and surround yourself with people that truly love you.
Concentrate on YOURSELF first, your healing; when you sense you regained a bit of confidence in yourself and where you stand, gradually open yourself up to the world once again. Choose a hobby, a sport, something you like doing, and concentrate on it. There will be times you sense you're improving and times you sense you're not; doesn't matter, rely on the people who care about you and just never stop trying.

One step at a time, my man. It gets better

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
"... it's because they don't know any better." (n)

Very good update as usual.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Wow Chapter 6 was a doozy. It really hits when you see the cutscene of Cece going through her emotions, writing the note, and seeing all of the little signs that she was dropping in the flashback. Drifty delivered once again. Looking forward to Chapter 7. Hope you're doing well Drifty.
Let us pick up the pieces where they should:
We never had agency when it came to cece. She had her own agenda,
like someone used to say on a particular show:
”Can you get outta your head?” ”Get outta your head!”
She never could. That is something MC or anyone else could never do 4 her.
We all saw the singns, yet we had no agency to do anything about it.
How many times just telling a drug addict to stop saved them from the overdose?
How many times did your whole hearted advice and unconditional support 4 a loved one
actually saved them? We are no jonn jonnz, we are no mind readers,
we certainly are no knives, the brother of vash the stampede who can control
human bodies effortlessly.
screenshot0001.png
this is not just a game

this is something we will all remember for the rest of our lives thank you for this beautiful story

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Shit. Was really looking forward to this update, but after reading the last couple pages, I might should stay away. At least until I'm in a better headspace.
Same, i am all for a bit of hurt even if i am in a bad place (it can help), but reading the last few pages i doubt it would be good this time.

Hey man, stay strong; nothing lasts forever, especially bad times.
Just take one step at a time, rely on people you're the closest to, your family, your friends (just the ones you're sure are truly friends), cut out all the "dead branches" (sorry, don't know how to translate it, hope you get the meaning anyway), leave behind the people that make you suffer and surround yourself with people that truly love you.
Concentrate on YOURSELF first, your healing; when you sense you regained a bit of confidence in yourself and where you stand, gradually open yourself up to the world once again. Choose a hobby, a sport, something you like doing, and concentrate on it. There will be times you sense you're improving and times you sense you're not; doesn't matter, rely on the people who care about you and just never stop trying.

One step at a time, my man. It gets better
Sorry to say that but this isn't helping. 'It gets better' can be one of the most hurting sentences to hear for someone who is in a bad spot, especially if its for a long time already. And though i and probably the one you replied to appreciate the thought behind your message, there is only ONE universally helpful (but often less appreciated) advice: seek out professional help!

You never really know how someone feels and what they think, and as much as it can help to "take one step at a time, rely on people you're the closest to" it can easily hurt you too. Not knowing if they have their own agenda, if they just don't want to or can't understand your perspective, or just not having anyone so close to trust them, there are many reasons to chose professional help even if it's just to be sure.

The things that hurt the most can come from the people who love you the most, and they might even only want the best for you while messing you up.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
She's not dead, but not because of the MC, he didn't jump nowhere lol.

We're gonna have to wait until Chapter 7 comes out to know how exactly she survived.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw i just read some of your comments and you say that this will have 8 chapters when its completed, did the dev say this or its just speculation? I thought this would have at least 10 chapters...

Qweweng

Sep 19, 2019
Damn~ after that ending and I looked at the date, its exactly 1 year I got dumped by my exgf and I almost killed myself that night and after that ending I definitely felt back the feelings again... and its right, "there is no winner"-Drifty

Reactions: MV_1999

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Took me a while to process this update. I have read the warning and thought to myself "How hard hitting could it be?". I always considered myself as a person with an iron will, and yet still I cannot begin to imagine the mental fortitude it takes to overcome such a devastating loss and continue with this journey we call life. DriftyGames it will sound like an empty platitude but thank you for making this game. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope this project helps you vent, as much as it is humanly possible.

To the guys and gals that are still to play this update:
Take the warning about the ending part of the chapter seriously.
Needless to say it will hit you like a truck.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
wait wait wait, so is the game finished with Cece's death or will it continue on from current events. Im so confused with the creator's afterword/narration about life and death as it sounds like the story ends there and slightly shocked with that ending tbh. Also does anyone know how to trigger Linda's sex scene, the option of go for it was blocked for me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Safe to say ... any gamer can enjoy the most ...
adult of the relationships in this game with kira and robin,
so babysitting the neurotic super star, the wacko suicidal,
the all over the place bff, the shadow realm super soldier,
the broken ex or the family drama .. those just come second place.
That 1st chapter is always the best, being a savior feels great.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is nothing you can do and choosing Linda has to be done form earlier chapters
wait wait wait, so is the game finished with Cece's death or will it continue on from current events. Im so confused with the creator's afterword/narration about life and death as it sounds like the story ends there and slightly shocked with that ending tbh. Also does anyone know how to trigger Linda's sex scene, the option of go for it was blocked for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cece isn't dead.

The story didn't end there, it ended by saying "this is just a game" and showing a heart monitor.

Reactions: vireker
May 8, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw i just read some of your comments and you say that this will have 8 chapters when its completed, did the dev say this or its just speculation? I thought this would have at least 10 chapters...
That came from the dev.

As it stands there are going to be 8 chapters with maybe a 9th added at a later date.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes