Blackbear

Jul 3, 2017
Just finished the 6th chapter and I can't describe what I'm feeling. I just can't lose Cece, she's the best girl and I really wanted to see her better and she seemed better. I think that's the best message of the game. No matter how happy a person seems to be, depression is a bitch. I hope you all are well.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I only saw a few of the posts about the update and I am glad that I dropped the game early on, it was missing basically all my favorite tags because I don't play these games to be depressed doing so.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this devs know how to give feelings....even if are bad feelings...hope cece will survive...but should be a little unrealistic...and if he will be on a wheelchair a weak things like she , will make things even bad for her...hopew we can see new update soon

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I think you've answered just as many.

Love all round.
Aw thanks but I'm still far from your level.
But doing my best, connecting emotionnaly with a story and having unanswered questions can be a terrible thing. I don't want people to feel that.

Big love to you for helping people in countering this :giggle: and /or for simply helping people

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aw thanks but I'm still far from your level.
But doing my best, connecting emotionnaly with a story and having unanswered questions can be a terrible thing. I don't want people to feel that.

Big love to you for helping people in countering this :giggle: and /or for simply helping people
I kinda have a reputation as a bitch to some people on this site so don't go praising me too much, might get back to them that I can be nice and we don't want that.

Feb 29, 2020
In the last year or so since I started "playing" these games. I have started to get the feeling that it would be very unlikely that
I would get to experience a chapter in a game that punches you square in the feels , and make you actually give a crap about a fictional character the way HopesGaming did with Ver 0.05 in The Deluca Family (AKA the I am Luna chapter).
And then I read this version in this game.
Well played DriftyGames well played indeed.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes