indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I am pretty sure she isn't dead and ends up in hospital along with MC who jumps after her to save her otherwise why would she be a main LI
u see him screaming and crying when chris arrivwe on bridge ..so i think they call for reswcue team maybe and find her before she dies

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Man you can't just show us a teacher as hot as Mrs Vasquez for a few renders and move on like you haven't just melted our minds with the possibilities of what may have happened in the past... Can she get her own dlc? or a chapter just for herself? what a milf.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
To me I felt a lot of the story and tasks outcomes were FORCED, therefore removing your ability to get the desired result.
Or maybe I'm missing something. Like on the plane how can I meet this deadline, if I'm FORCED into a scene(s) that I never chose. So I'm like really why waste my time, maybe you should add kinetic to the tags.
Then I'm FORCED to let everybody tag along on my trip, with my potential girlfriend, again not my decision but FORCED.
And that dude chris why do I always have to have him tag along when I'm trying to do my own thing WTF.
So that's my opinion of what I've played so far, and to be taken in consideration by the devs.
And that pick the a%$ game was poorly implemented.
More incoming as I play more of the game.

Last edited:

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
The ending of this chapter and the clear message right before the last image says it all. I'm just wondering if there could be a route that would avoid this outcome, but it doesn't feel that way.
A powerful move by the dev, next chapter must be tough to endure.

P.S. Still the best soundtrack.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The thing I was soo worried about that it would happen. It's quite scary that Cece describes where she comes from so very well.

Good feelings may feel better, to the point that they feel too god. But every bad feeling feels like staring into the abyss. And then there are the times when you cry but don't even know why the fuck you're crying, just that you're insanely sad and seriously consider crashing the car you're driving into a wall, just to be done with that feeling.
But, somehow it's worse than that, good feelings don't last. As soon as the moment is gone, so are the feelings, you know you had those feelings, but you can already no longer recall how they felt.

Normally, having a good time nourishes your mind for a while. I know that now, but imagine there is a hole, and the feeling of that good time immediately leaks out again. One moment you have genuine fun playing with your little sister or a nephew, or kissing your loved one, but the moment you walk out the door because you have to do something else, like shopping or whatever, the feeling is simply gone. You recall the moment, you recall you had fun, you recall yourself laughing, you recall that you felt great, but you can't even recall the feeling itself. And that was just 30 seconds ago.

I was bloody lucky, some temporary medication helped me and put my mind back on the right track. But, there are plenty (most!) who have to be on medication for the rest of their life to deal with this, and then there are those for who drugs don't help at all. Or maybe they got the wrong medication. Or maybe the drugstore got a new supplier with a seemingly only marginally different recipe which totally fucks up their body chemistry and throws them back to square one.

Just saying, this chapter hurt me personally.
Talking helps, but its not the solution. It just helps you put things in perspective for the moment, untill your brain messes it all up again.
Medicines may be a solution, but they have their own drawbacks that both patients and the people close to them should be aware of. Not just that they may be addictive or bad for their body (they are), but they can affect behaviour in other, less noticable yet also problematic ways. Drugged zombies sadly are a thing in psychiatry, in various degrees, from barely noticable (just smokes or drinks more) to staring at the wall the entire day.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I white-knighted Cece every chance I got all game long, instead of fucking Linda or Lexi, for this?

That seems like a really stupid and forced ending.
Even if the line at the end means what everyone thinks it means, it still renders all the choices I made throughout the game pretty much meaningless.

Apart from that I felt that Chapter 6 was really good and finally made the story a bit more interesting, but the ending really lowered my opinion of the game.
I think that is what the developer is trying to convey, the feeling of how pointless and lost you feel when someone close takes his or her own life. The player character in this game actually isn't the main character. Cece was the MC all the time. The player character is just the window through which we get to see her. From the epilogue of this chapter, we might even conclude that the story is some sort of self therapy for the developer..

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I just want to say to the developer that I really like the way he did all the various seven paths with this update. It's quite difficult to tie so many different paths together properly. I was greatly saddened by what Cece did, but it wasn't a complete surprise. I do hope this game/VN continues. It's worth long waits between updates. It's better written than most other games on this server.

Reactions: rocopc

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-09-05: Updated Mod, 0.6.1c

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.6.1c - Credit: ditty00
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.6.1c - Credit OscarSix
  • Updated Code Base
Download: - - -

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Thank you all for you comments and reactions to the chapter.

I do understand that for some, the ending of this chapter might seem like a way to step on your toes and ruin your weekend.

Unfortunately, writing a story that is not all wholesome all the time will leave you that follow me on this journey with cliffhangers that will take me months of development to give you the continuation to. As opposed to you reading the completed story at a later point, where you can just spacebar to the next (very wholesome) part.

I will make it up to you, that's a promise. Just give me a few months.

Also, to make it very clear. That someone who inspired me to write this story is not in the story by any means.

Cheers, everyone. And stay safe out there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but that's not really what I want to hear from a lighthearted harem game,
2 points.

1. It's not lighthearted.
2. It's not a harem game.

Cece's depression and many other problems, including a potential rape, have been at the forefront of the story from the start.

It's quite a heavy game with some light moments but it's never been nor was ever meant to be taken as a lighthearted harem game.

Where you got a harem from in the first place I don't know considering you have to pick. Makes me wonder if you've actually played it or just gone by the forum.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Drifty, you son of a gun...
These emotions are running rampant everywhere, it's great and horrible at the same time, but you've done an amazing job at conveying a captivating story line that is much like or better than Acting Lessons.

You have made a masterpiece and it is yet to be done. Pulling these heart strings are such an eggshell of a move but you've done it. Kudos to you, but heck you for actually doing it to the best girl.​

Aggammenonn

Jan 30, 2020
Thank you all for you comments and reactions to the chapter.

I do understand that for some, the ending of this chapter might seem like a way to step on your toes and ruin your weekend.

Unfortunately, writing a story that is not all wholesome all the time will leave you that follow me on this journey with cliffhangers that will take me months of development to give you the continuation to. As opposed to you reading the completed story at a later point, where you can just spacebar to the next (very wholesome) part.

I will make it up to you, that's a promise. Just give me a few months.

Also, to make it very clear. That someone who inspired me to write this story is not in the story by any means.

Cheers, everyone. And stay safe out there.
I sobbed when I read the blue text. Not something I usually do, but that was an arrow through the heart.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
2 points.

1. It's not lighthearted.
2. It's not a harem game.

Cece's depression and many other problems, including a potential rape, have been at the forefront of the story from the start.

It's quite a heavy game with some light moments but it's never been nor was ever meant to be taken as a lighthearted harem game.

Where you got a harem from in the first place I don't know considering you have to pick. Makes me wonder if you've actually played it or just gone by the forum.
"2. It's not a harem game."
100% true! undebatable.

"1. It's not lighthearted."
You're on really weak ground here. Most of Cece's issue fall to the background as the game progresses if you don't choose her path. I'd say you have it exactly backwards, until now unless you've focused on Cece, it's been a very light game with some dark and heavy places.

Drifty, decided to ensure our focus was on the darkness. It's his game, and I fully support his choice, but do not assert that up until now it wasn't possible to play this game largely focused on its light hearted aspects, because it was not only possible, but I suspect the path chosen by the majority of players.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes