JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Wow Chapter 6 was a doozy. It really hits when you see the cutscene of Cece going through her emotions, writing the note, and seeing all of the little signs that she was dropping in the flashback. Drifty delivered once again. Looking forward to Chapter 7. Hope you're doing well Drifty.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us pick up the pieces where they should:
We never had agency when it came to cece. She had her own agenda,
like someone used to say on a particular show:
”Can you get outta your head?” ”Get outta your head!”
She never could. That is something MC or anyone else could never do 4 her.
We all saw the singns, yet we had no agency to do anything about it.
How many times just telling a drug addict to stop saved them from the overdose?
How many times did your whole hearted advice and unconditional support 4 a loved one
actually saved them? We are no jonn jonnz, we are no mind readers,
we certainly are no knives, the brother of vash the stampede who can control
human bodies effortlessly.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well that was darker than expected for an otherwise light hearted game. Yeah, I know the game has some dark themes but most of the time is fun or even comical. I don't know if this kind of game is the best place to explore themes like that but the devs must do what they want with their creation always.

That being said the execution isn't the best imo. The big ass panel warning breaks inmersion. The real world reference doesn't fit in the middle of a scene, maybe it would be better at the end of the game.
Still such is life, suicidal persons don't heal magically just with the power of love.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I obviously have several games that I rate very highly over here, but I have to say that Leap of Faith is making a really strong case for the number one. I'm glad that the game that collaborated with Leap of Faith is Chasing Sunset where both games shared the strength of humanizing the characters.

I have spent the last fifteen minutes trying to think what I should type here, but I just can't come up with the right words. Being speechless is apparently not just a figure of speech. Maybe that is the only appropriate answer?

I am speechless.

Thank you, Drifty. Much love.

Luchador2008

Apr 27, 2017
Leap Of Faith [Ch.6 v0.6.1c] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.30 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.28 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.19 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
No compressed version for the Update only?

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Really a bit baffled about the ending.

Truly though she was getting better.
Had hoped of you picked her as your lover it would not have happened but alas i was wrong :( .

Bug good update noneteless.

May 8, 2018
Well how can I get Lexi's contact and that also before 11:59?
When you're shopping with Linda and Cece and you're with Chris in the bench, when "time goes so slowly" appears in the textbox (or even a bit after), check the Nuke app, go to Chris's photo and there will be a message there.

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
I want to ask if anyone will make a mod of the game, because after the Oscar cancellation, the game was left without a mod, many people play it with a mod and now ...... I have to either start over or wait for someone to take over with her.scrappy can you help?

wejouh

Oct 2, 2018
Can't really find the words. In the first half of the chapter I was laughing along with MC goofing around - high five Samantha! -, then I was thinking Cece is best girl, I'm gonna have to start over the whole game just to not hurt my LI. Then that ending came and.. I'm still speechless.

This game is hands down a top 5 when it comes to writing. And that's the main part I play these games nowadays. Thank you Drifty. She was right.

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Drifty, i was hoping for a different end to the chapter, but the story is right. Determined is Determined. When the end of this chapter completed I could NOT turn it off i listened to the music for a long time. A story or not I understand. MY HEART felt this story Thankyou for the reminder

Abhii1117

Aug 14, 2021
Pls somebody port this game for Android
From reading comments it made more excited for playing latest release
The one who port this game I already saw d thank you for this❤

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i have this mixed-up feeling that even with the best of the intentions or the gratest of love's,still sometimes all those demons inside us are much worse than we can inmagine ......even with our familyand friends help and support isnt enough to battle this darks feelings ....wish this cahpter finished in another way but like almost all the leap of faith tale ,is hard to cope with all this ..but im very pleased with the overall .happy to see there are still some dvs who prefer a nice and real stance of real life over a stupid and brainless characters.well done Drifty and keep going with the amazing work .

May 8, 2018
i have this mixed-up feeling that even with the best of the intentions or the gratest of love's,still sometimes all those demons inside us are much worse than we can inmagine ......even with our familyand friends help and support isnt enough to battle this darks feelings ....wish this cahpter finished in another way but like almost all the leap of faith tale ,is hard to cope with all this ..but im very pleased with the overall .happy to see there are still some dvs who prefer a nice and real stance of real life over a stupid and brainless characters.well done Drifty and keep going with the amazing work .
Very true. Like Drifty himself said, depression isn't something that goes away after a nice summer with your friends. It's something that isn't working on your brain, your mind is functioning as it shoud. It's a mental disease, not a state of mind that can be fixed with just positive events. Cece is just the proof of that. We have to search for help for these people because depressed people don't have the strength to do it themselves.

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Damn chapter 6 hits you hard at the end, i am not a very emotional person in fact i have emotional detatchemnt but this reduced me to tears and felt like i actually lost someone for real, it felt that hard, i was so wrapped up in the story i didnt even care about any other scenes. I was in a bit of a daze after the ending had this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. The game is a masterpiece and is definately in the top 3 of all the games i have played and there are many.

SO hoping Chapter 7 makes things right i really got attached to CeCe and her story, i didnt think the end would hurt so bad and i have to think the words its just a game (DEV's words) are true and the next chapter is not as heart wrenching as No6.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes