UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I lost my beloved of 24 years in a freak accident over a decade ago. She gave me a hug and a kiss and went to run errands. Forty minutes later the phone range to tell me she'd been found dying in the street. So I have some understanding of your pain and the pain of those around you. I'm very sorry for your loss. Everyone heals in their own time, and no one truly understands how long that will take. Even when you're healed, the loss never quite goes away. May you and your family find peace.

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Jesus fucking Christ. I've never taken a trigger warning in TV/gaming etc seriously before but I was half drunk and stressed from an awful day of residency thinking I'd relax with a chapter of one of my faovrite VN's and this just floored me. Those moments in the flashback her saying goodbye to people etc did occur to me at the time but fuck I thought it wouldn't happen.

The overwhelming sense of inevitably of it is just awful. Feeling too much to give an in depth analysis but everything about this episode from the animations to renders, writing and music was just perfect. I just wish it was different but that's not life. Even worse that he made it there in time but couldn't hold on. FML more wine please.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
holy shit, uuuummmm, what can I say that hasn't already been said in this thread. There is only one other game that has affected me so deeply (we all know what that is). Man, its 2:30 in the morning and i am now sitting here crying like a baby. I haven't known these types of scenarios in RL, but this felt so real, the pain is real, damn. I cannot express in words how staggeringly amazing the story is, every ounce of my being wishes & hopes that the next update bring some relief, the hint is there there may be light at the end of the tunnel. DriftyGames you are creating a masterpiece, thank you (apart from making me cry, not sure i can forgive that easily ;) )

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ. I've never taken a trigger warning in TV/gaming etc seriously before but I was half drunk and stressed from an awful day of residency thinking I'd relax with a chapter of one of my faovrite VN's and this just floored me. Those moments in the flashback her saying goodbye to people etc did occur to me at the time but fuck I thought it wouldn't happen.

The overwhelming sense of inevitably of it is just awful. Feeling too much to give an in depth analysis but everything about this episode from the animations to renders, writing and music was just perfect. I just wish it was different but that's not life. Even worse that he made it there in time but couldn't hold on. FML more wine please.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 24, 2021
Help;
Erro Measage : Please help to fix bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'ls' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script06.rpyc", line 81, in script
  File "H:\Games\Waiting Updated 2021\Leap of faith\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "H:\Games\Waiting Updated 2021\Leap of faith\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'ls' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.6.1cp
Sat Sep 04 10:13:46 2021

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's the beginning of the rest of her life.
Pretty much this.

Something big needed to happen to push Cece's character growth.

It's a very hard read especially for those that have lost loved ones and even those that haven't are going to get a dropkick to the feels but now she has a chance to grow as a character and find her own happiness. She's hit the lowest point she could possibly get to and now the only way is up. A bit of tender loving care will have her smiling again.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Pretty much this.

Something big needed to happen to push Cece's character growth.

It's a very hard read especially for those that have lost loved ones and even those that haven't are going to get a dropkick to the feels but now she has a chance to grow as a character and find her own happiness. She's hit the lowest point she could possibly get to and now the only way is up. A bit of tender loving care will have her smiling again.
It is a really hard ending to stomach indeed. But like some said, the light is in sight, and Cece can now start to heal ; with MC and the others as support.
What truly gutted me though is the last sentence Drifty's daughter told him....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

What truly gutted me though is the last sentence Drifty's daughter told him....
That hit harder than any scene could.

I don't think motherhood is in my immediate future but I would like a child one day, hopefully. That is the one situation that terrifies me even now.

One of my friends lost a child to SIDS a few years ago and even from an outsiders perspective it was just painful to see my friend go through that, I can't even began to imagine what she must have been feeling.

To lose someone close is painful as it is, to be a parent and lose a child. It's heartbreaking to hear of stories like that nevermind live through it.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That hit harder than any scene could.

I don't think motherhood is in my immediate future but I would like a child one day, hopefully. That is the one situation that terrifies me even now.

One of my friends lost a child to SIDS a few years ago and even from an outsiders perspective it was just painful to see my friend go through that, I can't even began to imagine what she must have been feeling.

To lose someone close is painful as it is, to be a parent and lose a child. It's heartbreaking to hear of stories like that nevermind live through it.
I'm very sorry for your friend.... and I'm sorry you lived through it too, even as an outsider....
It's might be worse when it's sudden and, maybe even worse in case of suicide, without you noticing the flags.... I don't want to imagine the pain and the "what ifs" such a tragedy can cause....

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes