Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, fuck.

My girlfriend walks through the door with a present i've been waiting for since last November but apparently the world suffered from a global shortage and then scalpers ... the twats.

So there was me planning on sitting down with un upgraded Assassins Creed Valhalla when this drops.

I need to know what happens.....

Guess i'm waiting a bit longer for muh games.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
OH shit!! I've collected some nice ones for the weekend but this is the icing on the fucking cake!!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Can't even remember what kind of playthrough I was on. Time to dive in and find out what save is what i guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
IMPORTANT: This guide has just become too much to continue with the time sync it takes due the amount of variables and paths. TBH, and I don't think I've ever said this about a game before, I'm not sure I can even make a guide that covers all paths and scenarios. Rather than put out a half baked one, that's not up to my standards I feel it's time to not continue to try. Thanks for understanding. I highly recommend using The Teams mod.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Dearest Zoey

You're not a pro baker nor is this game a case for an amateur ( not counting you in that respect ).
You've tried and failed, But at least you tried.
LoF is a complicated task for us humble players that try to grasp the future ( even present ) branches that sprout.
I'm reluctant in continuing since my first trials where I fell into the "Love Trap".

Happy hunting elsewhere!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Dearest Zoey

You're not a pro baker nor is this game a case for an amateur ( not counting you in that respect ).
You've tried and failed, But at least you tried.
LoF is a complicated task for us humble players that try to grasp the future ( even present ) branches that sprout.
I'm reluctant in continuing since my first trials where I fell into the "Love Trap".

Happy hunting elsewhere!
Not exactly sure what you mean, but if there is a more professional PDF guide maker out there in the community, then I'd like to meet them. I don't see it as a failure. I see it as the nature of the code. And, don't get me wrong, I love this game and Drifty is a great dev. It's just some games are coded in a manner it's very difficult to make a written guide for, and lend themselves better to mods.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I haven't play the update yet but I think I need to stop reading till I play but sounding like might need therapy afterward if comments are real

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes