May 8, 2018

1629463667655.png
2 weeks to go! (insert some kind of pepe freaking out here).

It sounds like much, but for me this is the two weeks where I improve upon a chapter the most. Let me give you a little rundown on my schedule the last two weeks before a release.

The second to last (this) week is all about finishing up every scene that's planned to be in the chapter and give it a playthrough on each girls path. Normally I find a lot of places where I can add or improve upon the chapter by inserting additional renders and rewrite some dialogue to make the chapter more forward flowing and consistant.

In addition to that, I add all the small stuff, like additions to the phone, nukes, messaging, camera, trait and girl scores, scene differences based on your trait, end screen, music additions, sfx, etc, etc.

Next weekend, the chapter is off to beta testing and proofreading. While that is being done and I adjust everything reported back to me, I finish up the last scenes which as of now is half of a lewd scene and five different endings to the chapter.

On the release date itself I have to upload everything to Mega and Drive on duplicate accounts, for both mac and pc versions. This is due to the extreme traffic the first hours where I have traffic equal to my monthly normals every single hour, and I really want to avoid temporary shutdowns. In addition to that, there's the Itch upload. All in all close to 60gb of uploads.

It's a hard few weeks, but great fun as I see everything come together as I imagined it. I can't wait to show it to you.

Oh, and the girl up there. Meet Siwan. You'll get to enjoy more of her in my next game. :)

Have a nice weekend, and as always, stay safe.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The premise of the wild speculation was that drifty set himself to do only 4 more episodes after the 1st 4 but his time frame would be too narrow to finish all routes in a satisfactory manner.
We are in alignment it is 8 episodes dev set time frame for this game, but we migth guess it is not
set in stone, mainly based on how gamers react to the actual development of characters in each episode.

Holly is just tagged on by being Lexy BFF.
She has no interest in Mc, she does not have a care other than burning daylight with Lexy.
MC has no schedule or time frame of his own, but neither a set occupation,
all he and Holly have is Lexis party and time together.
What are you talking about? It's been confirmed for awhile now that Holly is indeed an LI, even if to a lesser degree. I'm assuming your relatively new to the LoF thread but drifty confirmed it AWHILE ago that she would indeed get a route starting in the later chapters for those that want it and declined to get with the other LI's.

It's not nice to spread false information.

Last edited:
Reactions: zetsupetsu

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We be gamning what we have .. and what we have is her being tango with Lexy.
The prospect of us playing 8+episodes where we have no action just to romance Holly is apealing to anybody? ”Cause the scenes are already starting to splice up and we cannot be with more than one gurl in a banging relationship. Prove me wrong!

• Angry
Reactions: Malicre
May 8, 2018
We be gamning what we have .. and what we have is her being tango with Lexy.
The prospect of us playing 8+episodes where we have no action just to romance Holly is apealing to anybody? ”Cause the scenes are already starting to splice up and we cannot be with more than one gurl in a banging relationship. Prove me wrong!
Well, during Holly's and Lexi's threesome, Holly does say it's a one time thing. So I don't know if we'll see more of her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Well, you might want to keep your fingers crossed but not hold your breath...

Health first. I wouldnt care if the release was moved for an entire month. This man has shown time after time that he is both a professional and the level of integrity that has shattered the hypothetical ceiling. Stay safe DriftyGames . <3

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Health first. I wouldnt care if the release was moved for an entire month. This man has shown time after time that he is both a professional and the level of integrity that has shattered the hypothetical ceiling. Stay safe DriftyGames . <3
Agreed. I have the day off on September 3, so I'd love to make the release date. But waiting a week or two isn't that big a deal if Drifty needs time to recover (or to reschedule testing). His health is obviously the important thing here, so don't push too hard trying to get back on schedule.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes