Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Have you tested that without the mod? I ask because I don't tamper with any of the the ending nor beginning code whatsoever....actually the only OEM code I modify is the dialogue scripts, all the other code is custom/non-OEM.
I will give it a try now

Edit: I can confirm this is a bug with the base game and not the mod, sorry for assuming it was your work which caused it :)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I will give it a try now

Edit: I can confirm this is a bug with the base game and not the mod, sorry for assuming it was your work which caused it :)

No apology necessary, it's all good. If I find a break after updating OffTheRecord I'll look into it and see if I can work you a fix file.

Reactions: weirdscix

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
No apology necessary, it's all good. If I find a break after updating OffTheRecord I'll look into it and see if I can work you a fix file.
Thanks, I reported it to Drifty, he seemed to think it was due to a change of Renpy version

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks, I reported it to Drifty, he seemed to think it was due to a change of Renpy version
Maybe, but my instinct doubt it as to finish a chapter requires the player to physically click an imagebutton. I'll check it out once I get this next mod updated and pushed out for release in the next few hours.

Reactions: weirdscix

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Unfortunately most of my saves are busted because i saved in the choice menu. :cry:
Only Linda route is safe because i saved in another location, so now i've to play every route from the beginning.

OT: Sancho1969 lately i can see your mods everywhere, you've been on fire :cool:

Reactions: doujin1

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Unfortunately most of my saves are busted because i saved in the choice menu. :cry:
Only Linda route is safe because i saved in another location, so now i've to play every route from the beginning.

OT: Sancho1969 lately i can see your mods everywhere, you've been on fire :cool:
You're other option is to load up the old modded game, then load each save and re-save when not on a menu choice. That's the issue with other modders, they edit the dialogue directly which borks saves without the same mod. I don't do that. Anyway, it's a PITA but maybe a better option than starting fresh. Your call bud.

Reactions: doujin1

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think you also missed the Holly scene in Chapter 7 :) You only get it by cheating on Lexi.
Indeed. I see it now. Give me a bit to come to a solid stopping point on my other current project and I'll fix that right up. Thank you and regards. I'll post when updated.

Reactions: jufot

Majdy_22

Apr 2, 2019
The gallery is missing a scene from Chapter 5 on the ship, there is a threesome between Lexi Holly and MC. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember there was

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The gallery is missing a scene from Chapter 5 on the ship, there is a threesome between Lexi Holly and MC. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember there was
Good morning. It's there, it's up to the player to decide if it's Lexi solo or Lexi/Holly via the choices in the replay. Tell Lexi no and it will be solo, accept her suggestion and you get the 3some... just like in the original script (I don't modify any dialogue/choices). Regards.

Majdy_22

Apr 2, 2019
Good morning. It's there, it's up to the player to decide if it's Lexi solo or Lexi/Holly via the choices in the replay. Tell Lexi no and it will be solo, accept her suggestion and you get the 3some... just like in the original script (I don't modify any dialogue/choices). Regards.
Yeah, but the problem is that she doesn't even suggest it, I don't have the opportunity to choose something and she only shows me a solo scene.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, but the problem is that she doesn't even suggest it, I don't have the opportunity to choose something and she only shows me a solo scene.
Shit, you're correct, my apologies. I moved the start of the replay so it didn't pickup the "kissing" choice. Give me a bit.... and thank you for replying back.

Edit: Fixed and compiling a new distribution now. Give me a few minutes to sort that, test the distribution, upload and update the OP link. Regards.

Majdy_22

Apr 2, 2019
Shit, you're correct, my apologies. I moved the start of the replay so it didn't pickup the "kissing" choice. Give me a bit.... and thank you for replying back.
I apologize, I could have written it better, I appreciate what you are doing and thank you for how much effort you put into it. I'm glad I could help.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I apologize, I could have written it better, I appreciate what you are doing and thank you for how much effort you put into it. I'm glad I could help.
No, no, we're all good bud. It's my fault for not double-checking before replying (I've gotten a ton of false alarms in my mod posts and I didn't check first as I should have). The link in the OP is now updated. Please try that and let me know if that sorts it on your end too. Thanks again.

Majdy_22

Apr 2, 2019
No, no, we're all good bud. It's my fault for not double-checking before replying (I've gotten a ton of false alarms in my mod posts and I didn't check first as I should have). The link in the OP is now updated. Please try that and let me know if that sorts it on your end too. Thanks again.
Yes, it works perfectly. Thank you very much

Reactions: Sancho1969
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes