♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
hello. i have a problem.
The only bug I know of was in ch 4. I believe the bugfix is still on Patreon. That said, it should no longer be present in ch 8. When in the game did this happen? Which Chapter and which action in particular was in progress?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think that's where she met her great friend Lara Crotch :giggle:
:KEK: Many famous girls met there type: Cece/Paris/Victoria/Jessica/Sophia and etc... and a lot of suruba happened And by the way Cece likes milk a lot.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
hispku9eq8ux.jpg
Now I will prepare for the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
:KEK: Many famous girls met there type: Cece/Paris/Victoria/Jessica/Sophia and etc... and a lot of suruba happened And by the way Cece likes milk a lot.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2334482
Now I will prepare for the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehe.. Milky bukkake here
Watch out! A massive log fell in front of you :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just finished first playthrough, awesome VN. Massive issue for me though… I’ve fallen for Cece so hard that it’s incredibly difficult for me to complete any subsequent playthroughs without looking at her with that longing. I’ll probably just do Steph and maybe Holly/Lexi and that’s it?

Cece is just too fucking awesome it’s not even funny.
Lexi's route is pretty great too, and although there is no canon route in this game, the Lexi route is canon for both Chasing Sunsets and Artemis (both have cameos of Lexi and use the Lexi Route of LoF)

Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 561 Votes