darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Leap Of Faith [Ch. 3 v0.3.1c] [DriftyGames] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Compressed version for PC (280MB): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Drifty trying to weaken the resolve of the Anti-Steph League with that ending... Not gonna happen, not gonna do it!

Writing a note instead of taking 5 minutes to say it to someone's face is a cop out and doesn't earn Steph any points in the forgiveness statistic (the second most important stat after the Butt Sex Quotient). That note is too convenient, somehow the MC didn't notice it in the 2 years since she left, I guess he was so depressed and hurt that he didn't wear or wash the shirt the entire time she has been gone (she needs to cut down on the perfume if it still smells of her after that long). Anyway, love the chapter though it felt way too short. Also, when the MC takes the selfie and Nukes it (Kira yells that she can see it and they are waiting for him) no one makes a comment about it in the app, feels like a missed opportunity for everyone in the plane to write comments about it. Also the MC and other characters need more friends besides the core group, the MC needs more people that aren't hot females in his friends group - former coworkers, other male friends, someone who isn't trying to get into his pants (besides Chris).

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Drifty trying to weaken the resolve of the Anti-Steph League with that ending... Not gonna happen, not gonna do it!

Writing a note instead of taking 5 minutes to say it to someone's face is a cop out and doesn't earn Steph any points in the forgiveness statistic (the second most important stat after the Butt Sex Quotient). That note is too convenient, somehow the MC didn't notice it in the 2 years since she left, I guess he was so depressed and hurt that he didn't wear or wash the shirt the entire time she has been gone (she needs to cut down on the perfume if it still smells of her after that long). Anyway, love the chapter though it felt way too short. Also, when the MC takes the selfie and Nukes it (Kira yells that she can see it and they are waiting for him) no one makes a comment about it in the app, feels like a missed opportunity for everyone in the plane to write comments about it. Also the MC and other characters need more friends besides the core group, the MC needs more people that aren't hot females in his friends group - former coworkers, other male friends, someone who isn't trying to get into his pants (besides Chris).
I will hear her out, but over is over.
I mean... not only did she vanish out of the MCs life for two years, she also married another guy, so nothing more needs to be said. Be happy with him and have a good life, Steph.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I will hear her out, but over is over.
I mean... not only did she vanish out of the MCs life for two years, she also married another guy, so nothing more needs to be said. Be happy with him and have a good life, Steph.
Right? I mean she needs to move on...

Or rather she already did, most likely far sooner than the MC did. She's married to Melvin so it doesn't seem like she is too hung up on the MC if she is married to and fucking someone else on a regular basis. Unless we get some ridiculous "I'm on a secret mission to infiltrate the mob and Melvin's their accountant/hitman/cigar sommelier so I have to be married to him as my cover but I really don't love him". Fact is that she wrote a note, hid it in his pocket (what a dumb place to leave a note) and then moved on to Melvin. I don't want to hear her out, I don't care what she has to say, and the fact that Drifty is going to force us to hear her lameass excuse is very disappointing. My MC wants nothing to do with her. He has Lexi, Cece, and the Dynamic Sex Duo to figure out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gotta say i'm with Friendly on this one.

Steph had her chance, she left and married someone else.

I have Cece now and intend on making sure she's happy and no longer wants to take a nose dive from a great height.

Steph made her choices and I honestly give zero fucks what she has to say. She has a husband and her own shit to be getting on with. My MC got his closure when he walked out on her, I don't need nor want more.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes