• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Completed Leap of Faith [Ch8] v1.0c - Music Restoration Mod [v1.2.2] - With WT DLC Patch [Azk66]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - new to the site and haven't found anything.

Wondering if there is a way to get this working with the GOG version that comes with the WT?

Error Log:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_6704d3e2 appeared twice, at game/game/script.rpy:22 and game/script.rpy:22.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_6704d3e2 appeared twice, at game/game/script.rpy:22 and game/script.rpy:22.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0.3GOG-dlc
Tue Feb 20 08:21:25 2024
It seems like the mod is not correctly installed. You put the game folder of the mod inside the game folder of the game. You should delete it (game/game) and drag and drop the game folder of the mod inside the main folder of the game (alonside the game folder of the game)
... and make sure to let the new files overwrite any corresponding original files.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't get it.. so currently download on this page https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-driftygames.48734/
which is version 1.0c already has the walktrhough dlc installed ?? so we need to download that walkthrough dlc version of this mod ?? I mean also the walkthrough dlc patch download for this mod ...??...
Yea, pretty sure the dlc isn't included in the LoF OP, it's a separate download (at least it was on patreon) You can still use this mod with 1.0c, but don't install the DLC patch -- I honestly don't remember how it works with the Steam version, since that one automatically installs the DLC now.

Anyway, as it says on the home page, you only need the second item if you have the DLC. Either way, the instructions on the OP are pretty straight forward. Just remember this mod doesn't come with a walkthrough, it's just a music mod.

Reactions: abdje019

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I don't get it.. so currently download on this page https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-driftygames.48734/
which is version 1.0c already has the walktrhough dlc installed ?? so we need to download that walkthrough dlc version of this mod ?? I mean also the walkthrough dlc patch download for this mod ...??...
Hey there, If youdownload the game from F95, it's the game without the DLC. In that case, only download the first link (Music Restoration Mod 1.2.2 (906 MB)). The DLC path here is only for the mod to be compatible with Steam version with the DLC

Reactions: abdje019

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
The game from the f95 in the upper right hand corner says "v1.0c Game-Walkthrough DLC" not sure if that makes a difference or not. screenshot0001.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes