Mod Ren'Py Completed Leap of Faith [Ch8] v1.0c - Music Restoration Mod [v1.2.2] - With WT DLC Patch [Azk66]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The problem only appears with the DLC WT version. God I have Python indentation rules :p
... which is weird since it's the only version I've used your music mod with ... I remember reporting the Chap 2 and chap 5 problems, but don't think I ever had chap 6 issues. Got lucky I guess.

EDIT: Watch, next time I play the music won't start when the scene starts ...

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
... which is weird since it's the only version I've used your music mod with ... I remember reporting the Chap 2 and chap 5 problems, but don't think I ever had chap 6 issues. Got lucky I guess.

EDIT: Watch, next time I play the music won't start when the scene starts ...
The music was not playing if you were on one specific path (don't know which one) for all other the music played normally

Reactions: Elhemeer

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Hey, curious if the DLC version patch files are up to date with either 1.0.3s or 1.0.31s (steam versions from October of last year)? I think the former update was the one that added Katrina Stone songs (mentioned in a message earlier in the thread) and the latter is just a fix for an achievement.

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Hey, curious if the DLC version patch files are up to date with either 1.0.3s or 1.0.31s (steam versions from October of last year)? I think the former update was the one that added Katrina Stone songs (mentioned in a message earlier in the thread) and the latter is just a fix for an achievement.
I am not sure, I don't know own the Steam version so I can't try the mod.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I am not sure, I don't know own the Steam version so I can't try the mod.
Okay, no problem, seems to be working fine so far and haven't done diffs but just searching the script files from each it looks like they're not completely in line with the versions mentioned - for example the changes weren't made for the one achievement fix and The Katrina Stone songs (re)added aren't reflected as far as I can tell but its not a big deal either way as your mod also still provides/uses the Katrina Stone songs I care about anyway in the original places. Thanks!

Stay Alive

Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 2049188

Overview:
This mod adds an option to the Preferences screen to allow you to switch the music
from the chapters 1 to 7 to the original soundtrack chosen by Drifty before the license holder invalidates a lot of licenses.

The effort Drifty put in the original soundtrack is way too good, in my opinion,
and should stay available, so here it is.

Updated: 2022-10-16
Created: 2022-09-11
Game/Creator: Leap Of Faith / DriftyGames - - -
Modder: Azk66
Mod Version: 1.2.2
Game Version: 1.0c / Ch8
Language: English
Other Mods: List of mods

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Disclaimer:

Download Music Restoration Mod 1.2.2 (906 MB): - -
Download update only v1.2.x to 1.2.2 (408 KB): - -
Patch for Walkthrough DLC Version (by lancelot0501 ) (413 KB): - - - Attached filed below

hey, about your mod, when i tried to use this mod and Sancho mod, its not working. or rather, not compatible. how do i fix it?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
hey, about your mod, when i tried to use this mod and Sancho mod, its not working. or rather, not compatible. how do i fix it?
There is nothing to do. My mod and Sancho cannot be used together. We are editing the exact same files. For mod to be compatible, at least one of the modder has to put in extra work to accomodate the other's code. Sancho won't do it for my mod since the features are almost the same, and I can't incorporate his mod without going against his will to not have modders read/tweak his code.

Sorry but you'll have to choose one or the other.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This mod is designed to work with the Dev's DLC content from Steam/Patreon (which includes a walkthrough mod).

bonehead1st

May 25, 2018
so I'm unashamedly a fan of harem games but with this game when offered a relationship with 2 girls for some reason I didn't take it and instead went the Cece route, there's something special about that girl

Cece is best girl

Reactions: Azk66 and Elhemeer

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I didn't know there was other music for this game. Thanks for this mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azk66

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
After installing the Music mod and the patch for Walkthrough DLC Version a new preference menu appears, Steam deck mode or force fullscreen :WaitWhat:, I think I should enable "force fullscreen" ?
Thanks for the mods!

musicnut2019

Feb 20, 2024
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - new to the site and haven't found anything.

Wondering if there is a way to get this working with the GOG version that comes with the WT?

Error Log:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_6704d3e2 appeared twice, at game/game/script.rpy:22 and game/script.rpy:22.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_6704d3e2 appeared twice, at game/game/script.rpy:22 and game/script.rpy:22.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0.3GOG-dlc
Tue Feb 20 08:21:25 2024

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - new to the site and haven't found anything.

Wondering if there is a way to get this working with the GOG version that comes with the WT?

Error Log:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "K:\GOG Games\Leap of Faith\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0.3GOG-dlc
Tue Feb 20 08:21:25 2024
It seems like the mod is not correctly installed. You put the game folder of the mod inside the game folder of the game. You should delete it (game/game) and drag and drop the game folder of the mod inside the main folder of the game (alonside the game folder of the game)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes