Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Yea I did, but in the bonus section there's only 3 so I guess that's the max ? I only installed the game and the mod and everything else works fine so not sure. I'm just not aware of how much content the game has to unlock, but I guess I have all.
There are only 3 bonus scenes, 1 for each chapter.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
I confirm that the files are really clean, download it without fear (if you need). In addition work as a charm.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
The code is all publically on Github if you wish to review it, you will see there is nothing but the listed features. In the end, it's your choice to download it or not, no one is forcing you.

rustic0

Jul 25, 2019
The code is all publically on Github if you wish to review it, you will see there is nothing but the listed features. In the end, it's your choice to download it or not, no one is forcing you.
yeah i downloaded it directly off of github, and it doesn;t detect that one for some reason, figured it's just a false positive, it works perfectly thanks

Reactions: OscarSix

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so people won't grow a second dick if they download it? or maybe some landlady will come out of the computer and kill us? :ROFLMAO:

pssst, update.....:sneaky:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
I am using mod 4.1 on game version 4.5..would that make some of the walkthrough not show up? Cause there is some choices coming up that do not show how it will effect the character. For example when meeting Kira first time at bowling alley,there is no point values on how you greet her,should there be?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I am using mod 4.1 on game version 4.5..would that make some of the walkthrough not show up? Cause there is some choices coming up that do not show how it will effect the character. For example when meeting Kira first time at bowling alley,there is no point values on how you greet her,should there be?
he needs to update it bro, you will probably break your save if you use 4.1 mod on 4.5, the game is already tricky if you use mods even more if you use outdated mods.

Reactions: GamerGod76
Nov 4, 2018
Your suggestion to set a Lexi Ringtone comes after the Kira +1 for having it,
And I've only seen 2 point indicators so far up to that point,
I've been using the Fan made walkthrough once I noticed choice points weren't being indicated,
So thankfully I haven't missed a beat.

Reactions: CrimsonFlare

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Take a chill. No need to be demanding.

It's coming. He already replied above. Just be patient.
You would think people would at least read the comments on the same page.... Not to mention understand the update was added only yesterday..... its like they think the modder gets early access or something... kinda feel bad for maim lain when the month update for ecchi sensei comes. (cause that will probably take em a week).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes