Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 28, 2019
Hey, hopefully a simple question:
A few times, in the game, there are options for "which ever woman you pick, the other gets a missed opportunity."
Is there the chance that the mod will do similar to the beginning, where you pick your perk, and allow you to do multiple options and not miss anything?

Once the game is complete, I might play with dedicated paths for certain characters, but right now, I'm playing towards all (except Steph), despite there being no harem tag, and I hate missing something later when faced with a one-or-the-other choice.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hey, hopefully a simple question:
A few times, in the game, there are options for "which ever woman you pick, the other gets a missed opportunity."
Is there the chance that the mod will do similar to the beginning, where you pick your perk, and allow you to do multiple options and not miss anything?

Once the game is complete, I might play with dedicated paths for certain characters, but right now, I'm playing towards all (except Steph), despite there being no harem tag, and I hate missing something later when faced with a one-or-the-other choice.
Short answer, No
Any choice that has long term impact to the gameplay cannot be worked around without causing major issues down the line and more bugs and problems with saves. The scene/gameplay improvements are designed for those choices that don't have any long term impact.

Reactions: humanstickobserver
Jan 28, 2019
Short answer, No
Any choice that has long term impact to the gameplay cannot be worked around without causing major issues down the line and more bugs and problems with saves. The scene/gameplay improvements are designed for those choices that don't have any long term impact.
That's kinda what I figured, though I had hopes that wasn't the answer.

Mikhail Blk

Mar 29, 2019
When the game eventually becomes completed or near completed, if people still want a harem mod I will do one, however right now there are just too many unknowns and possible future issues to do one now.
Okay. That explains it. Because I remember in the last version in chapter 2 at the restaurant, you could make eye contact with both the girls.
Thanks for all your effort. Much appreciated.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Sorry for posting it here as well, but why can't I pick the first option here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD: It's locked because of sex with Stephanie.

Last edited:

RocknRollStar

Dec 11, 2019
is mega not working for anyone else , ive checked and it says its still up and running , but for some reason i cant use it to download at all , it just wont load

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
is mega not working for anyone else , ive checked and it says its still up and running , but for some reason i cant use it to download at all , it just wont load
I had issues yesterday, wouldn't load. Today taking a long time to connect (via Megasync).

Feb 29, 2020
There's an option highlighted green in the mod to "tell Chris about the quarrel" but it's unclickable and covered in red. Did i do something wrong or is the game railroading me into losing points with Chris?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019

Mikael3

Oct 15, 2020
Hi great mod ! sadly I had a couple sudden errors today since I had a previous mod installed - don't know how to fix it so help would be appreciated. I am new to these type of games and pc games in general so hopefully I don't get confused easily with the fix provided.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script04.rpy", line 988, in script
    show screen roam_arrowkeys
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen roam_arrowkeys is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Documents\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Documents\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Documents\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Documents\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.1c
Fri Oct 16 08:53:01 2020

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hi great mod ! sadly I had a couple sudden errors today since I had a previous mod installed - don't know how to fix it so help would be appreciated. I am new to these type of games and pc games in general so hopefully I don't get confused easily with the fix provided.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Documents\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Documents\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Documents\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chris\OneDrive\Documents\LeapofFaith-0.4.1c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.1c
Fri Oct 16 08:53:01 2020
That isn't a screen created or modified by the mod, if you loaded from saves I would suggest restarting the game if you already tried that you will need to reinstall the game

Mikael3

Oct 15, 2020
That isn't a screen created or modified by the mod, if you loaded from saves I would suggest restarting the game if you already tried that you will need to reinstall the game
I managed to fix it ! so I am new to this, so I thought If I Redownloaded the game and mod it would delete all my saves / progress - but it turns out everything was saved, and the errors no longer appear so it must be fixed now :)

So yea, hopefully everything is fine now - btw may I ask, how can one be sure if one has every bonus scene and full gallery? I only have 3 bonus scenes after I did I believe all the requirements, I also clicked on the "unlock" thing but I still only have 3, so it would be helpful to know when one is maxed out on progress unless for some reason it's a bug.

Thanks for the fast reply !

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I managed to fix it ! so I am new to this, so I thought If I Redownloaded the game and mod it would delete all my saves / progress - but it turns out everything was saved, and the errors no longer appear so it must be fixed now :)

So yea, hopefully everything is fine now - btw may I ask, how can one be sure if one has every bonus scene and full gallery? I only have 3 bonus scenes after I did I believe all the requirements, I also clicked on the "unlock" thing but I still only have 3, so it would be helpful to know when one is maxed out on progress unless for some reason it's a bug.

Thanks for the fast reply !
if you have clicked the "unlock" button then all scenes would be unlocked and viewable

Mikael3

Oct 15, 2020
if you have clicked the "unlock" button then all scenes would be unlocked and viewable
Yea I did, but in the bonus section there's only 3 so I guess that's the max ? I only installed the game and the mod and everything else works fine so not sure. I'm just not aware of how much content the game has to unlock, but I guess I have all.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes