Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
You would think people would at least read the comments on the same page.... Not to mention understand the update was added only yesterday..... its like they think the modder gets early access or something... kinda feel bad for maim lain when the month update for ecchi sensei comes. (cause that will probably take em a week).
Some devs give us early access if they can, most unfortunately release the game the same day is it get completed so no early access for us :(

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Some devs give us early access if they can, most unfortunately release the game the same day is it get completed so no early access for us :(
Damn those modders that have a life plus modding... :cool::cool::cool:
Hey man, don't worry... take your time. We all can wait a little longer...
keep the good job and thanks again for helping us with yours modds... good job dude!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That explains it. I've often wondered why some times, the mods are all set to go as soon as the game hit, and other times, takes awhile. If only more devs did that, I am sure it would make things easier on all ends. But just know, I for one am in no rush, whenever you get it done, I'll go for it then, and until then, I'll just be waiting. ;)

D

Deleted member 3027200

Just out of curiosity, when can we expect a mod ?

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
2020/12/24: Updated Mod, 0.4.5

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.4.5 - Credit: ditty00
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.4.5 - Credit OscarSix
Download: - - -
Thanks for taking the time to do the update. Appreciate it.

Reactions: OscarSix

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Change Log:
Awesomeness!!! Thank you so much for this, and hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020

Change Log:
And there it is! Thank you so much and happy holidays!

makian

Nov 3, 2019
So, right off the bat, I got some weird error that moved dialog options one encounter forward. Then at the game start there's error pop up with name-true, but it can be ignored and name chosen right after. Next however, when you get to the option to choose personality trait, the mod option to choose all three is unobtainable.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes