Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
mod walktrhrough options dosent show even when i restart dosent show again after trait choice

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I'm getting a lot of timeIS not defined errors in galery
with all girls route being taken out all i need is galery , but its broken :(
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script04.rpy", line 8794, in script
    $ clockis = [[todayIs],2,2,5,8]
  File "game/script04.rpy", line 8794, in <module>
NameError: name 'todayIs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script04.rpy", line 8794, in script
  File "C:\Users\Agarti\Downloads\Compressed\LeapofFaith-0.4.51c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Agarti\Downloads\Compressed\LeapofFaith-0.4.51c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script04.rpy", line 8794, in <module>
NameError: name 'todayIs' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.4.51c
Sat Jan 09 00:37:44 202

Reactions: fredgarvinMP

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I have notice some choices cant be taken because u go a certain route for a girl.
Like i am now doing a Kira path, and when u are ad robin home playing video games u get Which ever woman you pick, the opther gets a missed opportunity.
Pick wisely.

There u still can pick robin but when the next moment hapen u want to choose robin again its dark out because u dont have anough robin points.

thats because u are aiming for kira.
But still your walktrough point u to the robin path.

just a tip to look in to it

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
I have notice some choices cant be taken because u go a certain route for a girl.
Like i am now doing a Kira path, and when u are ad robin home playing video games u get Which ever woman you pick, the opther gets a missed opportunity.
Pick wisely.

There u still can pick robin but when the next moment hapen u want to choose robin again its dark out because u dont have anough robin points.

thats because u are aiming for kira.
But still your walktrough point u to the robin path.

just a tip to look in to it
Well, your first image has nothing to do with a path or points for Robin. That choice is based on your 'flirty' trait on whether you can 'tighten' or not. I think flirty has to be at least 2. Also, am a bit confused on what needs looked into, especially since you can go after Kira and Robin unless you make the choice that a threesome is not your thing.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
If u would read u see i typed i go for the kira route so no extra with robin, second u miss kira points then.
so yea thats what i ment not the 3 some round.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
If u would read u see i typed i go for the kira route so no extra with robin, second u miss kira points then.
so yea thats what i ment not the 3 some round.
I did read, but once again, based upon your screenshots, you are only locked out from choosing 'tighten', because that is based on your flirty trait, not a girl's path. Second, just because it is highlighted to tell Robin, you are not locked out from the second choice to not tell her. That is based on your choice, and to write the script that shows only the path you want for every choice would be ridiculous. Not on Robin's path? Then good, don't choose to give points to Robin. The mod just gives hints that's all. The choice is still yours to make.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The "All girls" was taken out since Drifty is forcing you down a single girls path in chapter 4.
As someone playing the game for the first time it'd still be handy to have that option as I've got no idea who I'm going to pick... and even if we're forced into a choice in chapter 4 (and by then I'd probably know), there'd be no reason not to max out points and stuff with every girl up to that point and just have branching saves from then on...

I picked no LI at the start hoping that it'd still show the stats (even if no hints) that comes with each choice but no...

I guess it's no biggie, I'll play through once blind, figure out who I like and then play through again... but on that first run it'd be nice to have just seen all the points for everyone to get as much smut as I could before being faithful.

Last edited:

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
As someone playing the game for the first time it'd still be handy to have that option as I've got no idea who I'm going to pick...
Unfortunately, the way Drify has crafted the game, each of the girls have 'opportunity' points. It is not possible to make the best choices for every girl as when you pick a scene for one girl, you are exluding scenes for other girls. But, I get your point...it would be nice to see every scene, but it just isn't an easy thing to do with this walk through.

Reactions: longjohngold

Dsmith724

Jan 12, 2020
I've only played the first two chapters, but I was wondering if there is a reason that each time there was a possibility of having sex with one of the girls, the Mod highlights the option to reject them, I was just wondering if there is a specific reason to?

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Adding all the traits, modding the scenes to be able to see more content is fine.
But why the hell would you make a mod where the green path avoids almost all the sexy content in the game?!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes