Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
so if i choose a character i want to follow through on all opportunities so i don't miss them, it will only highlight actions towards THAT PERSON? like it wont default to cece or something?

Screenshot from 2021-03-23 21-08-17.png

updated

cause so far it doesn't look like im scoring enough brownie points with her.
Screenshot from 2021-03-23 22-54-16.png

Last edited:

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
so if i choose a character i want to follow through on all opportunities so i don't miss them, it will only highlight actions towards THAT PERSON? like it wont default to cece or something?

cause so far it doesn't look like im scoring enough brownie points with her.
There is a decision earlier in the game that gives you more points. And by making that choices, you were limited on getting those two points in the screenshot you provided. In the end, you will have more points using the walk through. Drifty let's you make decisions to make up some of the points you missed out on in the past, but won't let you get back more points than you should. Make sense?

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
There is a decision earlier in the game that gives you more points. And by making that choices, you were limited on getting those two points in the screenshot you provided. In the end, you will have more points using the walk through. Drifty let's you make decisions to make up some of the points you missed out on in the past, but won't let you get back more points than you should. Make sense?
yes thx

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
we will see :) cant wait for the update. The update from the update from the update ... took a eternity :) Now im happy when i get to play further. i fell like a child, cantwaitcantwaitcantwait. sorry

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
can i use the current mod to play the game up to the end on v0.4.51? (on the new version i mean...)
apparently i havent played this since v0.3.1 so i have some catching up to do..

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
can i use the current mod to play the game up to the end on v0.4.51? (on the new version i mean...)
apparently i havent played this since v0.3.1 so i have some catching up to do..
Not really. It will block the last chapter since the end of chapter 4 ends the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spawn420

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am currently working on updating the walk through portion of the mod. It will still be a number of hours as Drifty's game is pretty complex. As soon as I'm finished and Oscar is finished with the Gallery and Replay, we'll post something.
Thanks for your dedicated time for this mod and good work.
This mod makes the game very easy and enjoyable. ;)

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I am currently working on updating the walk through portion of the mod. It will still be a number of hours as Drifty's game is pretty complex. As soon as I'm finished and Oscar is finished with the Gallery and Replay, we'll post something.
Thank you all for your hard work. Take your time, we will wait as long as you all need.

Reactions: ditty00

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so I had this feeling in the previous update that there was a path to Holly with Lexi, and that seems to be the case... but the problem is that there were no clues in the walkthrough from the last time about how to go about that.

So are you going to be going back to redo the previous part so that it's possible to see the right track?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok so I had this feeling in the previous update that there was a path to Holly with Lexi, and that seems to be the case... but the problem is that there were no clues in the walkthrough from the last time about how to go about that.

So are you going to be going back to redo the previous part so that it's possible to see the right track?
Are you saying that to get Holly, we have to get with Lexi? Or are they 2 different solo paths, with an optional throuple?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Are you saying that to get Holly, we have to get with Lexi? Or are they 2 different solo paths, with an optional throuple?
In the new update it seems like "Optional Throuple", at least so far.

I honestly hate when Devs do this, presenting more LI's after you've already chosen one. It's like, ok... you made me choose between all those girls... why are you bringing this up now?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In the new update it seems like "Optional Throuple", at least so far.

I honestly hate when Devs do this, presenting more LI's after you've already chosen one. It's like, ok... you made me choose between all those girls... why are you bringing this up now?
Agreed on that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes