Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Can't really do that as choices you've made in the past may make some green choices unselectable or not even show up. For example, if you started your walkthrough with Cece, and for chapter 5 you change it to Lexi, the walkthrough will give you Lexi's choices, but game variables are still set to Cece, so you won't have the option to see the Lexi scenes.

The only way to see the Hints screen is to start a new game.
Umm, that's actually not true. I set mine to Linda and I still get hints for the other girls. Although, the green text only shows for Linda.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying?

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying?
What I was trying to say, is that if you create a button for the help screen, and you change who you want hints for, the walkthrough will give you new choices, but using the example above, when you change to Lexi at the start of chapter 5, you have already chosen Cece, and you will get the scenes with Cece, but the hints will be for Lexi while you are on the Cece path.
Does that make sense?

Edit: The walkthrough is not changing any game variables, only the colors of the menus. So if you started on the Cece path, the game still thinks you're on the Cece path, but the hints will show green for Lexi choices. Maybe that helps some.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What I was trying to say, is that if you create a button for the help screen, and you change who you want hints for, the walkthrough will give you new choices, but using the example above, when you change to Lexi at the start of chapter 5, you have already chosen Cece, and you will get the scenes with Cece, but the hints will be for Lexi while you are on the Cece path.
Does that make sense?

Edit: The walkthrough is not changing any game variables, only the colors of the menus. So if you started on the Cece path, the game still thinks you're on the Cece path, but the hints will show green for Lexi choices. Maybe that helps some.
I get it now. Only thing this mod is missing from the previous is the 'Do both' options. Not sure when that stopped. But, I do know why. I think it's better not to have that option.

Reactions: ditty00

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
I get it now. Only thing this mod is missing from the previous is the 'Do both' options. Not sure when that stopped. But, I do know why. I think it's better not to have that option.
Yeah, we discussed keeping them in the mod, but decided it was better not to do that. When I started the mod, I also had the "All Girls" option...Had to stop that one in Chapter 4 as Drifty made us choose a LI...I was bummed...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, we discussed keeping them in the mod, but decided it was better not to do that. When I started the mod, I also had the "All Girls" option...Had to stop that one in Chapter 4 as Drifty made us choose a LI...I was bummed...
Yeah. It plays Hell on the variables and can cause issues down the line. Ran into that with a couple of other games. So, now I keep separate saves for the girls that I want. Gives a better experience imo.

ninjaquince182

Sep 30, 2018
1620329200942.png

Help. I already update the mod. But, this message still showing. And it seems the gallery still in chapter 4 content.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
The (latest) gallery unlocker works weird.. Most of the newer scenes seem to end right before the action/ just after any penetration. This can't be right, or was it intended by the game itself?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello. I put "Robin option missed" in the search bar with no result.
How come we can miss a robin Option in chapter 1 ?
1621022860059.png

I don't know how I missed it. Can anyone help ?

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i've installed the mod but the options are not highlighted in green or anything.. this is how the mod should be? or i did something wrong??

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
i've installed the mod but the options are not highlighted in green or anything.. this is how the mod should be? or i did something wrong??
Same here.
Does anyone knows what the problem could be ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes