Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Code:
class GalleryItem:
        def __init__(self, char, label, thumbnail, scope=None):
            self.char = char
            self.pageNum = math.floor(len(filter(lambda s: s.char == char, galleryItems))/9) + 1
Is this not right!?

Because 'Robin' have total 9 gallery scenes.

Reactions: peetto41

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
can i use the current mod to play the game up to the end on v0.4.51? (on the new version i mean...)
apparently i havent played this since v0.3.1 so i have some catching up to do..
Actually you can, but as soon as Chapter 5 starts you have to switch back to the game without the Mod. I do it with two versions of the game subfolder. When I am using the Mod Game folder I rename the unmodified game folder game-BU. When I use the original game folder I rename the modified game folder game-Mod. Each time you switch you must also copy the new saves into the other game folder. It's a temporary inconvenience until he gets the Mod updated. I'm playing a bunch of different paths Cece, Lexi, and Kira & Robin so far.

May 27, 2017
Actually you can, but as soon as Chapter 5 starts you have to switch back to the game without the Mod. I do it with two versions of the game subfolder. When I am using the Mod Game folder I rename the unmodified game folder game-BU. When I use the original game folder I rename the modified game folder game-Mod. Each time you switch you must also copy the new saves into the other game folder. It's a temporary inconvenience until he gets the Mod updated. I'm playing a bunch of different paths Cece, Lexi, and Kira & Robin so far.
That's my only pet peeve with this game, you can't give us such beautiful, lovable and endearing characters, and ask us to choose between them, it's heart wrenching for me. But in a way it adds some reality to the already believable and grounded characters and premise, the onus of choice falls on us. The game would lose its meaning if we could get them all. I swear man, no VN has tugged on my heartstrings like this one has, a truly outstanding gem.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Thanks for the update, although there's a problem with the replay gallery. When I click on Robin in the gallery I get an exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
this mod is totally bugged ... old saves don´t work and the latest saves do not show the highlighted choices ... damn.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
this mod is totally bugged ... old saves don´t work and the latest saves do not show the highlighted choices ... damn.
Just finished playing through all paths from CH4 saves with the mod. It worked fine in all paths. Perhaps you had either a download problem or install error.

AdamC88

Jan 2, 2021
Well, if it helps someone.... i just made it very simple. I intstalled 5.1 without Mod. Loaded the last save from the old (modded) version and played a few lines in the new one. Then i made a save, quit the game, installed the Mod loaded the last save i made and everything went smooth.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Well, if it helps someone.... i just made it very simple. I intstalled 5.1 without Mod. Loaded the last save from the old (modded) version and played a few lines in the new one. Then i made a save, quit the game, installed the Mod loaded the last save i made and everything went smooth.
I did exactly so but no not working - choices still not highlighted. Damn mod.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Just finished playing through all paths from CH4 saves with the mod. It worked fine in all paths. Perhaps you had either a download problem or install error.
Downloaded it again and tried again - same shitty result. Mod is not working.

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
I've got the same problem. I remember this happened with some other game too not so long ago, but I don't remember what fixed it.

EDIT: Seems the problem this time was I didn't choose a path, LOL! Just pick a girl and it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: ditty00

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Do you get this screen at the start of a new game and did you pick a path there? There are also backup saves located in "appdata/roaming/renpy".

View attachment 1177127
Yeah did that too ... picked Lexi and had the chance to choose between romantic or flirty but after that the mod´s choices are gone. Donwloaded the game twice by now and re-installed ... still not working. Crap.

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
Uhhh how to open the ''Show Hints and Stats'' screen again guys ?
Can't really do that as choices you've made in the past may make some green choices unselectable or not even show up. For example, if you started your walkthrough with Cece, and for chapter 5 you change it to Lexi, the walkthrough will give you Lexi's choices, but game variables are still set to Cece, so you won't have the option to see the Lexi scenes.

The only way to see the Hints screen is to start a new game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes