Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Sorry , at the end of the first chapter I’m getting “Stephanie options missed = 0”, without using your MOD. Instead, using your MOD (same choices) I’ll get “Stephanie options missed = 1”.
I attached two saves, if this helps.
Loading up your save it looks like you forgot to send her a text

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ah I stop people and tell them about it during the shopping scene when Chris is asleep, that's where it first becomes available
I for one clicked through that one because I already played the chapter once, I think it would be better to make it unskippable like the other phone events just to be sure.

Reactions: OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I for one clicked through that one because I already played the chapter once, I think it would be better to make it unskippable like the other phone events just to be sure.
Good idea, I will add after I have done my current project :)

Reactions: EZ8lt

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019

Updated: 2020/05/21
Game/Creator: Leap Of Faith /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.2.1
Game Version: 0.2
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Leap of Faith!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
  • I have added code to prevents skipping over important phone moments
  • Day 1: You can choose to obtain all 3 traits at the start of the game
  • Day 4: You can choose to make eye contact with both girls at the bar
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Is there any chance you can unlock bonus scenes as well with your mod.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Compatible with 0.2.2 or version specific? I didn't see anything in the thread or main post.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Compatible with 0.2.2 or version specific? I didn't see anything in the thread or main post.
Version specific, I will release an update to 0.2.2 in a few hours.
It will work with 0.2.2 however, any bug fixes the dev has done might not be fixed if you download the mod.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/05/25: Mod updated v0.2.2c

Change Log:
  • Updated mod to 0.2.2c
Download: - F95 -

Reactions: Minavi

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Man this mod is amazing. Thank you so much. And i realy like it that ''Make both'' section with cames ''Mod'' <3

Reactions: OscarSix
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes