Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Haha, must have missed that option, if I remember I will add it next update.
Just being greedy for more pics on my MC's phone!! Both Kira selfies on the bowling date and Lexi (photo with MC and Chris) at the club. Much appreciated if you do remember to add, would make a full restart playthrough enjoyable (y)

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Hey just a FYI, you can't see how many points Kira gets for the bottom choice in the very beginning. Not sure if it happens if you pick a single trait, but I used the all traits mod option.

screenshot0001.png

• Wow
Reactions: nerority

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hey just a FYI, you can't see how many points Kira gets for the bottom choice in the very beginning. Not sure if it happens if you pick a single trait, but I used the all traits mod option.

View attachment 673723
Interesting, the bottom choice is the best option if you weren't aware. I will work a fix around shortly

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Thanks, yeah I kind of figured. I finished day 2 and have a missed opportunity with both Linda and Cece so not sure if this is a result of one of my choices though I think I always picked the best option.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks, yeah I kind of figured. I finished day 2 and have a missed opportunity with both Linda and Cece so not sure if this is a result of one of my choices though I think I always picked the best option.
Did you take a picture of both of them using the MOD? I did and I also missed opportunities with them both, maybe the game counts the missed chance for Linda and Cece as you take the others picture?

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Did you take a picture of both of them using the MOD? I did and I also missed opportunities with them both, maybe the game counts the missed chance for Linda and Cece as you take the others picture?
Yeah and looking at the Qleaf's walkthrough I didn't miss anything so guessing that is it.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/24: Updated Mod, 0.3 BETA

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Leap of Faith!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Gallery is undergoing a recode, is not updated for 0.3

Download: -

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
2020/07/24: Updated Mod, 0.3 BETA

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Leap of Faith!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:

Note: Gallery is undergoing a recode, is not updated for 0.3

https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-...ement-mod-v0-3-driftygames.49518/post-3563060
It would be cool if OscarSix could add a similar both option to the selfie photos with Kira and Lexi ;)
Haha, must have missed that option, if I remember I will add it next update.
Hey did you get a chance to add the two Lexi nightclub selfie's?. Thanks for the swift update

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Wanted to do a replay with the mod installed but it's getting stuck when chatting with chris(exit conversation button does nothing) on the phone right after the burger meeting. And if I skip the chat it says I missed opportunity in the quest log.

Reactions: Mr Secret

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Day 4: You can choose to make eye contact with both girls at the bar
I think you need to check again because I didn't get Linda's part, just with Cece. If I choose just Linda I can take the photo of her but with the mod for both, I don't.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Not in the current release, is in the next release. The current one was just a quick update to the WT and mod to make it 0.3 compatible. The next release will include extra stuff
Just to clarify, are you referring to the "Friendly"/"Goofy" selfies?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/24: Updated Mod, 0.3

Change Log:
  • I have added in-game notes to help guide you through a few hidden opportunities
  • Updated gallery to 0.3 content
    • I am aware of the gallery text and headers being miss-aligned, will be fixed at a later date

Last edited:
Reactions: Graybo

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
OscarSix, can I ask you why recommended: "We need to talk..." at Steph scenes? Because at the end of the chapter if you don't tell her that you love her and don't fuck her until she cums you will have 2 options missed. If you just don't tell her that you love her, but you fuck her until she cum, then you have 1 option missed. So how is this working if at the end of the chapter to not have options missed is the best to tell her that you love her and fuck her until she cums...?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OscarSix, can I ask you why recommended: "We need to talk..." at Steph scenes? Because at the end of the chapter if you don't tell her that you love her and don't fuck her until she cums you will have 2 options missed. If you just don't tell her that you love her, but you fuck her until she cum, then you have 1 option missed. So how is this working if at the end of the chapter to not have options missed is the best to tell her that you love her and fuck her until she cums...?
At the moment it doesn't matter, that's why I've put the comment in blue, I have suspicions that if you tell her you love her you will lock out other girls. Until I know more I recommend the option that keeps as many options open as possible

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
At the moment it doesn't matter, that's why I've put the comment in blue, I have suspicions that if you tell her you love her you will lock out other girls. Until I know more I recommend the option that keeps as many options open as possible
I understand your point of view and I don't think it will ruin the chances with the other girls because otherwise why missed options? Will be nice an official WT to see what he will recommend for this because then we can understand what was the meaning, for a relationship or just some sex on a crazy night.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I understand your point of view and I don't think it will ruin the chances with the other girls because otherwise why missed options? Will be nice an official WT to see what he will recommend for this because then we can understand what was the meaning, for a relationship or just some sex on a crazy night.
Agreed, knowing the end of chapter 3, next updates should give some more hints into Stephs storyline, I review all previous choices each update so will make any changes necessary

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I think that is better to tell her that you love her and make her cum so you don't have any missed options because I think the big decision about her it will be later on as it is now in chapter 3

Reactions: OscarSix
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes