Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
OscarSix, I just saw something... if you don't send her(Steph) a text and choose "Seek answers" when you text Kira for the first time you will get a missed option no matter what you choose during the sex scene with her. Maybe you can add this to your mod next update.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OscarSix, I just saw something... if you don't send her(Steph) a text and choose "Seek answers" when you text Kira for the first time you will get a missed option no matter what you choose during the sex scene with her. Maybe you can add this to your mod next update.
Nice spot, will add it when next mod update

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
OscarSix Ok, I think you will get bored of me lol but the missed options are like this...
1: if you don't send her the text and 2: if you don't have sex with her... it doesn't matter if you tell her that you love her or we need to talk.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OscarSix Ok, I think you will get bored of me lol but the missed options are like this...
1: if you don't send her the text and 2: if you don't have sex with her... it doesn't matter if you tell her that you love her or we need to talk.
No worries, send all the feedback, need to fix the gallery alignment so will add all of these when I do that

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
OscarSix
There is a typo , or rather miss/copy/paste
in moment when u take eye contact with both girls
"[gr]\[Mod]{/color} Make eyecontact with both of them":

line 3128 it has jump photoop_ep2_barskip
right before second eye contact , which efficiently breaks second eye contact

P.S
$ ep2Eyecontact = 3
count as missed opportunity for both girls

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
OscarSix Why is it locked the 3rd option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you told her she is beautifull before that option ends up locked.

OscarSix There is one thing i would like to mention. In this mod guide, in airplane scene, there is a moment when Robin and Kira are kissing in small room/or toilet? what ever , u get option to "peek" and its green. But if u do that , u fail on Task for Lexi "lexi suprise" . There are no really benefits from peeking on two girls. So better choice is to actually meet lexi on time and get her task done and if you are quick enough u can even catch her naked or topless ,rather.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, I noticed with the Make eye contact, the mod allows to do it with both girls, but, we only get a pic of Cece and not Linda and the points only go to Cece.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OscarSix
There is a typo , or rather miss/copy/paste
in moment when u take eye contact with both girls
"[gr]\[Mod]{/color} Make eyecontact with both of them":

line 3128 it has jump photoop_ep2_barskip
right before second eye contact , which efficiently breaks second eye contact

P.S
$ ep2Eyecontact = 3
count as missed opportunity for both girls
I believe you are using the Beta version of the mod, the "Make Eye contact with both of them was fixed in the latest release.

OscarSix This with the music app and changing the ring tone
A mod note was added just before you meet Cece or Kira to inform you to download the music and change ringtone

OscarSix Why is it locked the 3rd option
You need to make a joke about her hair in episode 1, at the bar

if you told her she is beautifull before that option ends up locked.

OscarSix There is one thing i would like to mention. In this mod guide, in airplane scene, there is a moment when Robin and Kira are kissing in small room/or toilet? what ever , u get option to "peek" and its green. But if u do that , u fail on Task for Lexi "lexi suprise" . There are no really benefits from peeking on two girls. So better choice is to actually meet lexi on time and get her task done and if you are quick enough u can even catch her naked or topless ,rather.
I was meant to mod that option to allow you to peek without missing the Lexi scene, has been fixed in the bug fix update that will be released shortly

The last bonus scene is still locked.
It is in the gallery if you haven't unlocked it in the game

So, I noticed with the Make eye contact, the mod allows to do it with both girls, but, we only get a pic of Cece and not Linda and the points only go to Cece.
You might have downloaded the Beta version of the mod, eye contact with both was broken, the latest version gives points to both girls, and should add both images to the phone gallery.

Ok. No worries. I'll replay and see if I can get just the ones that I want.

Bug Fix Update: MEGA

Last edited:
Reactions: nevermoreXX

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You might have downloaded the Beta version of the mod, eye contact with both was broken, the latest version gives points to both girls, and should add both images to the phone gallery.

Bug Fix Update:
Originally, yes. But, I restarted the new release with the updated mod.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/25: Updated Mod, 0.3.1

Change Log:
  • Lots of bug fixes, Massive thank you to those who reported them :)
    • Clarified EP1 Steph scene (Thanks GabryelLuchyano)
    • Highlighted "Seek Answer" response in Steph's phone convo (Thanks GabryelLuchyano)
    • Added modded version of "phone_app_came.rpy" to the .zip
    • Make Eye Contact with Both now should add both images to the phone gallery (Thanks Wolf Plays™)
  • Added a scene improvement to the plane where you can Stay Silent and Peek without missing Lexi's Topless scene
Note: This game has several distinct paths, it is impossible to see everything in the game in 1 playthrough, this mod is designed to help guide you with the characters you find interesting. The scene/gameplay improvements are designed to allow you to see additional scenes that were originally locked behind a path without breaking the fundamentals of the game.

Download: -

Last edited:

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
Hello
I'm getting error when using 0.3.1 mod

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script03.rpy", line 3320: Line is followed by a block, despite not being a menu choice. Did you forget a colon at the end of the line?
"[gr]\[Mod\]{/color} Quick Peek"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 25 16:49:24 2020

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hello
I'm getting error when using 0.3.1 mod

File "game/script03.rpy", line 3320: Line is followed by a block, despite not being a menu choice. Did you forget a colon at the end of the line?
^

Sat Jul 25 16:49:24 2020
Use the download, I forgot to update the mega link so I removed it

Reactions: Grzmilu

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Use the download, I forgot to update the mega link so I removed it
I have the same issue with the newest that you posted above.

Code:

^

Sat Jul 25 10:00:02 2020

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I have the same issue with the newest that you posted above.

Code:

^

Sat Jul 25 10:00:02 2020
ffs, sometimes I hate life. Give me 2 secs let me figure out why its directing you to an older version

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes