Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hello
I'm getting error when using 0.3.1 mod

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script03.rpy", line 3320: Line is followed by a block, despite not being a menu choice. Did you forget a colon at the end of the line?
"[gr]\[Mod\]{/color} Quick Peek"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 25 16:49:24 2020
I have the same issue with the newest that you posted above.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script03.rpy", line 3320: Line is followed by a block, despite not being a menu choice. Did you forget a colon at the end of the line?
    "[gr]\[Mod\]{/color} Quick Peek"
                                    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 25 10:00:02 2020
The attached file 100% works, I'm not getting the same issue as you guys using patreon or mega links but hell if I know :ROFLMAO: Mega has been a bit buggy for me recently, reverting files and shit, might need to consider another file host ;/

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I had repeated errors when using the mod. It was impossible to play. When answering the phone to Kiri and Lexi it seized and I to go on the console and make a jump. Kevin was not recognised as a sayer. Sorry it was terrible.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I had repeated errors when using the mod. It was impossible to play. When answering the phone to Kiri and Lexi it seized and I to go on the console and make a jump. Kevin was not recognised as a sayer. Sorry it was terrible.
I'm sorry, you had such errors, This game/mod is throwing out all sorts of errors for everyone, I'm trying to get them all sorted but its a bit like playing wack-o-mole, fix one and another comes ups.
Phone freezing seems to be a save problem, I've only encountered a select few who have had that issue all at different points, I've personally yet to experience it.
Do you have a screenshot of the Kevin not being recognised?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I'm sorry, you had such errors, This game/mod is throwing out all sorts of errors for everyone, I'm trying to get them all sorted but its a bit like playing wack-o-mole, fix one and another comes ups.
Phone freezing seems to be a save problem, I've only encountered a select few who have had that issue all at different points, I've personally yet to experience it.
Do you have a screenshot of the Kevin not being recognised?
Thanks for the swift reply.

Sorry I dont. He is simply has not been defined as not being a 'sayer'. I ran the game without the mod and everything is good.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for the swift reply.

Sorry I dont. He is simply has not been defined as not being a 'sayer'. I ran the game without the mod and everything is good.
No worries, I suspected this game/mod would have a few issues so I wanted to closely monitor its feedback. It is impossible for me to test each and every scenario but even so, it's a shame how this update went. Unfortunately nothing I can do now but fix bugs as they come to my attention. Hopefully, future updates will go better, only time will tell.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Not sure if reported, but based on the walkthru on the plane, when Chris mentions turning it into a party there is a missable prompt to use the phone to play music and turn it into a party. Otherwise you go to sleep.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Not sure if reported, but based on the walkthru on the plane, when Chris mentions turning it into a party there is a missable prompt to use the phone to play music and turn it into a party. Otherwise you go to sleep.
Not mentioned, thought I added the stop skipping code around that, not going to update the mod now, but I have made a note on my end so if any more bugs or issues pop up that require an update I will include your point as well.

Reactions: ShadowsStorm

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I appreciate the mods you do great work. Although I did play with the mod and followed it and missed the lexi topless scene. I had to go back and make the decisions against the mod to see it.

Reactions: Otakudude

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I appreciate the mods you do great work. Although I did play with the mod and followed it and missed the lexi topless scene. I had to go back and make the decisions against the mod to see it.
Has been "fixed" in the latest version, I miss read the code for the topless scene and I have now added options to view the scenes without missing lexi's topless scene

Reactions: Famescua

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not mentioned, thought I added the stop skipping code around that, not going to update the mod now, but I have made a note on my end so if any more bugs or issues pop up that require an update I will include your point as well.
You did add it. It was large and in our faces. Not sure how that guy missed it. It even told us to dl Lexi's music.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OscarSix

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
You did add it. It was large and in our faces. Not sure how that guy missed it. It even told us to dl Lexi's music.
I am not talking about the dl ringtone. I did that for the bonus point from Kira when Lexi calls.

I am talking about on the private plane when Chris talks about turning it into a party after passing out the drinks and the Lexi topless scene. I didn't see any prompt to pick a song to play.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
had no issues at all with the beta version but got the new one just to enjoy the plane scenes with the updated mods extra features ;)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I'm pretty sure we have ''do both option.'' choice in your mod. So where is that? :(

View attachment 746308
It would be nice for both there. But, that might be one of those choices that setting it to do both, could cause issues.
Its a major path decision so having an option to do both would turn the game into a linear/kinetic novel instead of a game. Not what I believe my scene/gameplay improvements should do.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Its a major path decision so having an option to do both would turn the game into a linear/kinetic novel instead of a game. Not what I believe my scene/gameplay improvements should do.
Exactly. Which is why I said it could cause issues. But, you explained it much better than I could.

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
It's a little early in the story I know, but I was bored, so I went ahead and added a few lines for named saves. Maybe no one needs that but hey, I am lazy and like to do things the easy way. OscarSix, This was done in Screens.rpy so nothing was changed, just the lines added. I also tested multiple times. Will also post the modded and un-modded file on the main thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes