Fan Art Leap of Faith

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I realize this is an older thread - but if anyone still hangs around, has anyone gotten a better grip on Linda?

I appreciate Mr Person making several attempts with different characters, but all look a little off as far as Linda is concerned (other characters look great).

Given that most of the other models are mainstream characters, I can't think she'd be that obscure?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I realize this is an older thread - but if anyone still hangs around, has anyone gotten a better grip on Linda?

I appreciate Mr Person making several attempts with different characters, but all look a little off as far as Linda is concerned (other characters look great).

Given that most of the other models are mainstream characters, I can't think she'd be that obscure?
Drifty gave away the correct assets for the characters, but for linda that will only get her old look, you would need to morph it quite a bit to ge the new look, and drifty didn't share the details on how to do that.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Drifty gave away the correct assets for the characters, but for linda that will only get her old look, you would need to morph it quite a bit to ge the new look, and drifty didn't share the details on how to do that.
Hey, buddy. How are you doing? Linda's new look? What does that mean? Is she also a character in Drifty's current game (which I haven't tried yet)?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Hey, buddy. How are you doing? Linda's new look? What does that mean? Is she also a character in Drifty's current game (which I haven't tried yet)?
hey dude, i've been ok.

What i've meant by new look is this:

screenshot0012.png
screenshot0011.png

as you can see, her model was morphed to a degree in later chapters, the exact specs for that morph is still a mistery. V1 is the stock model with the assets as is, that's what's available for us to download and create fan-arts. V2 and V3 are what drifty morphed to use in game.

And no, she's not a character in U4IA.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
hey dude, i've been ok.

What i've meant by new look is this:

View attachment 3704490
View attachment 3704489

as you can see, her model was morphed to a degree in later chapters, the exact specs for that morph is still a mistery. V1 is the stock model with the assets as is, that's what's available for us to download and create fan-arts. V2 and V3 are what drifty morphed to use in game.

And no, she's not a character in U4IA.
I see. Thanks for the info. To be honest, had you not mentioned anything of this, I would not have noticed anything. Judging by that comparison shot above, V2 looks a lot like the stock model, whereas V3 looks clearly modified... Interesting.

Reactions: VaderExMachina

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I didn't see any posts from him in this thread - do you mean the lede post now accurately reflects this information?

If we're talking Linda, Tania still looks weird, I get their are custom morphs, but I take it then all the Linda fanart on this thread is from older incorrect skin guesses? Has anyone made a Linda with the updated info?

Please do excuse my skepticism, your information has been helpful - but when I see a thread full of 90% characters that are dead-on with the ingame version, then one is consistently off, I get nervous about snagging those asset packs.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I didn't see any posts from him in this thread - do you mean the lede post now accurately reflects this information?

If we're talking Linda, Tania still looks weird, I get their are custom morphs, but I take it then all the Linda fanart on this thread is from older incorrect skin guesses? Has anyone made a Linda with the updated info?

Please do excuse my skepticism, your information has been helpful - but when I see a thread full of 90% characters that are dead-on with the ingame version, then one is consistently off, I get nervous about snagging those asset packs.
I mean, he did share the asset list on discord, and even said all were morphed a bit, but the only one that's really noticeable is Linda.
Captura de tela 2024-06-04 221221.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean, he did share the asset list on discord, and even said all were morphed a bit, but the only one that's really noticeable is Linda.
View attachment 3705813
You're right the 100% tania def needs morphs off she looks like a man then :LOL:
The good news is most of the "feminizing shape/petite" head morphs will get you in the right ballpark, after playing with it for a bit, this is literally like any of the sase's or jase's, etc - so I played around with splits like 40% tania/60%Aria or Brenna.

Linda2.png

Linda1.png

If anyone gets closer I'd love to hear their experiences.... just gotta round the head a little more and soften the eyes.