Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
For anyone who is curious:
  1. New wiki link is The one on the main page is broken [lol they work fast, it works now] and this one has info on how to get the princesses (including dlc)
  2. To stop the yellow king, you need to follow the mask options and choose
    1. Investigate the first time
    2. Avoid the man in the prison cell
    3. Have Knowledge (in the parentheses) below 12 (on easy at least). You can do this using console codes or just getting good with the run. Console code is knowledge_score = xx (change out knowledge for prowess, money, or charm for the other variables)
      1. For the alternate variables during NG+, use max_variable_score = xx . It seems that NG+ content uses the standard and the base game switches over to the max scores. Easy way to keep knowledge down and progress fast?
    4. Need to be dumb to not get corrupted by book when reading it. Then give the king a warning during day 14 banquet.
  3. To get the final True harem ending, the wiki says to get the four harem ending (they all need to be at the stage of proposal, they will appear in a bubble after finding out what the king has been up to) and have the relics from the church for Calista (ghost princess/queen) and sunlight relic from the vampire questline. You can find out how to kick Orcus's ass by refusing him and progressing with Balaam's quest where you find out how to use the ancient sigil. If it keeps saying you are running away in fear, give the amulet to the ghost princess and try again.
  4. There is a time flux device you can use to repeat a day (2-5 uses before the game kills you for it). Go to each learning site (forest, library, market, and training grounds), then on day four wander around and talk to the genie in a box. Choose I want to become big to get the device. Supposedly using it ASAP helps to give you more uses with it. Or just use console code like the loosers we are and use day = xx
You're all welcome, spent longer than I want to admit to get all the endings. I wish the final True ending was animated though, but you can't have everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And I included a final save for those who want cheap faps. Add it to the game folder.
it needs persistent file to unlock gallery

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Hello for some reason i can't do it right i am reading the walkthough and still on easy mode day 22 something else happent and destory my playthrough!
The walkthrough is out of date and doesn't include the DLC. Let's hope some awesome person writes an updated detailed final version for us :)

Reactions: MisterDuck

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Do you have to complete the 3 princesses and the queen in the same run as the dark princesses to get the ultimate harem? It seems to me like it's impossible to complete basically every event in the game which is essentially what the ultimate harem requires. Not to mention keeping your knowledge below 12 for the first 11 days.

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
Hmm is it only me or someone else having issues following the walkthrough i mean some events don't trigger for me the first one being Day 14 buy a potion event i just get called by the queen without an option to buy also seems like i have triggered easy mode and still its not easy irony lol

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
Do you have to complete the 3 princesses and the queen in the same run as the dark princesses to get the ultimate harem? It seems to me like it's impossible to complete basically every event in the game which is essentially what the ultimate harem requires. Not to mention keeping your knowledge below 12 for the first 11 days.
Did you use the flux capacitor?

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
Seeing the news about the updates and the DLC in this thread, I picked it up and played through it the last two days (100%ing the game again) and had an absolute blast. Really enjoyable experience, great work honestly. The DLC didn't seem to be released on DLSite, and Ichi.to seemed like a bad call since if more DLC gets released I'd have to buy the whole game again, so I went with Steam.

Difficulty is a slightly funny beast, since NG+ makes the game much, much easier than it was (and kind'a reduces the fun of having to really optimise yourself to get the harems) but hard mode does fix that, even if it removes the character portraits which were a huge improvement over having to remember all the various nodes and which ones were unique events at which times etc.

On the other hand though, the difficulty of getting the Ultimate Harem end is absolutely bonkers, way harder than the base game was without NG+. Unless there's a mechanic I'm missing, I don't believe it's possible to do without the time-flux, but there's no indication about how much you can use the time-flux before it kills you and it doesn't even kill you that same day, so you can't use it and test the day to see if it's safe. The fact that the entire run requires the use of a device that you'll only find through a pretty specific set of actions, and which you don't know how much you can use, or if your save is dead in the water since you'll die in two days is... very frustrating. It took me absolutely ages to get the ending and most of it felt like just slamming my head into a wall. I really think you could stand to add a bit more clarity or leeway there.

Only other issue is that the larger animated sex scenes, for some reason, sent my computer crashing to single digit FPS. Most of them played fine, but the 3some, 4some, or orgy ones turned into a choppy mess. I don't know if that's a case of RenPy not being built for that, or if it's on my computer (It can run modern games, I'd have to assume it can run a 400MB VN), or what's going on there- but an option to revert back to the non-animated scenes would be greatly appreciated for myself and anyone else in a similar boat.

Other than that, I really loved it, had a great time and I'll highly recommend it.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Did you use the flux capacitor?
I figured I would avoid it because using it too many times kills you and there is no mention of how many times that is. Not to mention it seems like a rewinding time thing so I figured it would rewind events.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
I figured I would avoid it because using it too many times kills you and there is no mention of how many times that is. Not to mention it seems like a rewinding time thing so I figured it would rewind events.
The game tells you you need it (kaheroux says something like "now i can finally do everything"), you can just save/load to stop just 1 move short of dying, you can find out it doesnt rewind events (what use would it be then) by just trying it out once.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Man, it was hard enough doing the Princess+Queen Harem in the original. The DLC Princess Harem is driving me nuts. And the Ultimate Harem... I must be missing how to learn to fight Orcus; I cannot figure that one out for the life of me.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes