FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
is it possible to get the latest update on F95?

I would like a clean archive of the games files and not all the mess with GOG/steam/etc.

CinnaRebel

Apr 28, 2024
Got the game a week ago and since I couldn't be arsed to replay it 123456 times just to get all the routes and scenes. I had my fill after 10 hours and a lot of frustrations. I got the 100% save file merged with version `2.5.1 + DLC 1`. It contains all the sex scenes in the gallery. Just download then, extract and play. Have a good one, lads!

Also, I've been reading the stuff from the developers. it's hella weird how there's no real walkthrough and devs encourage players to find the endings themselves. Overall the community support is barebones on top of a poorly designed/ poorly implemented hint system in the game. I hope future games from this developer doesn't fall in the same pitfalls that 'Leap of Love' does. smhhhhh and now I'm off to bed lest I get a splitting headache.

NOTE: This is version 2.5.1 + DLC 1. This isn't the latest version that's posted on Steam.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Got the game a week ago and since I couldn't be arsed to replay it 123456 times just to get all the routes and scenes. I had my fill after 10 hours and a lot of frustrations. I got the 100% save file merged with version `2.5.1 + DLC 1`. It contains all the sex scenes in the gallery. Just download then, extract and play. Have a good one, lads!
Leap of Love 2.5.1+DLC (full save included).zip - Pixeldrain

Also, I've been reading the stuff from the developers. it's hella weird how there's no real walkthrough and devs encourage players to find the endings themselves. Overall the community support is barebones on top of a poorly designed/ poorly implemented hint system in the game. I hope future games from this developer doesn't fall in the same pitfalls that 'Leap of Love' does. smhhhhh and now I'm off to bed lest I get a splitting headache.

NOTE: This is version 2.5.1 + DLC 1. This isn't the latest version that's posted on Steam.
I have nothing against anyone making a walk through :)

CinnaRebel

Apr 28, 2024
I have nothing against anyone making a walk through :)
True, while I wasn't suggesting the devs were against it, the available guides are barebones or outdated. It's hard to navigate properly. If you plan to make a similar game, please do consider implementing a better hints system or make the route more explicit to understand without a walkthrough.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes