Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Has anyone made a walkthrough mod for this game? Here's mine. It'll make all the endings of the base game available to you. Just remember to keep setting the day back (using console) to make sure you've seen all the content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't find Titania though...... Do you a save with her on day 30 ? After her 3 benedictions, she doesn't appear even if I go to the forest 5 times in a row.

Last edited:

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
The gameplay is really odd. I clicked around (even with a guide) and didn't get to see all the cgs. Used the UnRen.bat and found the gallery.rpy where I changed the locked = True to False.

Copy the gallery.rpy into the game directory, start the game and the gallery should be completely unlocked. I think the persistent data is not affected, so you probably have to play through the game :unsure:

At least this works for me, sorry if it doesn't work for you.

Reactions: Meg4HP and Bknjuu

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We have just launched a very big sale!

Are you looking to grab the full collection of all of our hot and steamy titles?
You're in luck, because we are offering Leap of Love and Freakshow for 75% off, and Love & Sex: Second base and TruLove for 30% off while we continue our work on our newest title My Demonic Romance!

Steam:

Steam:

Also, check out our upcoming game, My Demonic Romance. Play the demo here:

You can keep up with us on :)
Andrealphus

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
I think the gallery mod is broken in the new build. The wedding scenes are the only ones with adult content, while looking at reviews and screenshots, there should be plenty more sex. The main scenes are just normal conversations with the various princesses.

Not sure if galleries for the DLC could be added.

Games like this annoy me. Good graphics and sex potential, but no replay gallery makes it worthless.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Unfortunately the artist left us and the game didn't sell enough for us to do the other princesses i had planned:
- Orc princess
- Elf princess
- Cat girl princess
- Sentient sword princess

• Sad
Reactions: lockerxx

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Unfortunately the artist left us and the game didn't sell enough for us to do the other princesses i had planned:
- Orc princess
- Elf princess
- Cat girl princess
- Sentient sword princess
Quite a shame. Maybe you could find another artist and still do it in your free time. Would be nice to have the perfect ultimate harem with Titania too ^^
Also, do you have a save of the Ultimate Harem final fight ? I can't trigger the cave even after doing everything required XDXDXD

EDIT : Found it !!!! I must obtain the Elder Sign.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i bought the game again this time on GoG.nice 75% of discount.
Elf princess¨? you should make her queen.Milf power :love:.too bad it didn´t sell well the game.

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Woohoo, I love this so much I bought it on GOG! :giggle:

Regarding the issues with the original artist leaving and funding, maybe a new artist and remake while still using Renpy?

For the love of God DO NOT USE UNITY

Edit: once Love & Sex Second Base is complete I am so buying that too.

BTW That L&S is not complete correct? on GOG it does not say its Early Access.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Woohoo, I love this so much I bought it on GOG! :giggle:

Regarding the issues with the original artist leaving and funding, maybe a new artist and remake while still using Renpy?

For the love of God DO NOT USE UNITY

Edit: once Love & Sex Second Base is complete I am so buying that too.

BTW That L&S is not complete correct? on GOG it does not say its Early Access.
We are just adding a few bells and whistles to L&S, you can finish all the story lines an get all of the content already. It's as finished as any AAA released (probably more that CP2077 at release :D )

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes