Dec 2, 2022
I used one in steam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to avoid it:
The trick is to keep your current Knowledge (the number in parentheses) below 18.
-
-
This is a good guide, but it DOESN'T WORK. In the version you can download now, if your knowledge is above 12, YOU WILL DIE (this is the most memorable event for me). That is, I do not want to say that all guides do not work, but the only thing I need from this game is an absolute harem that cannot be obtained using old guides for previous versions of the game, due to changes made by the author to the game with every new patch.

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
How to avoid it:
The trick is to keep your current Knowledge (the number in parentheses) below 18.
-
-
This is a good guide, but it DOESN'T WORK. In the version you can download now, if your knowledge is above 12, YOU WILL DIE (this is the most memorable event for me). That is, I do not want to say that all guides do not work, but the only thing I need from this game is an absolute harem that cannot be obtained using old guides for previous versions of the game, due to changes made by the author to the game with every new patch.
If you are talking about the harem with all the princesses, then what I did was, make sure to get the flux turner as fast as possible. You should be able to get all the stats to level 10 or similar before completing the step in the king in yellow so you don't die for too much knowledge, charisma, etc. After getting the book and not dying, you work on the pincesses (folllow the instructions given in the steam guide of refusing Orcus, etc.) while using the flux turner every night, meaning the first night of the 10 you use it, the second night of the 10 you don't. (Make sure to save before using the turner, and if you get the message of the barking of a dog, then reload your save and don't use the turner that night). You should be able to take all the steps necessary for the ultimate harem.

Reactions: Freehoneyhoney

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
please give us a way to turn animations off, they're so shoddily animated it's an actual turn-off

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Also, the previous five star review below me that CLEARLY points out that it's required to play the game with a guide, is liked by the dev, and STILL gives it 5 stars is hilarious.
I totally understand if you don't like Leap of Love, but no, I don't review my own games...
As for your complain about the king in yellow, play the game without the DLC.

scoojboo

Jul 25, 2017
anyone got a gallery-unlock or full save or w/e?

Beat the game once and I really dont want to do it again.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes